• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cat Zouma

Darran said:
Jack2jack said:
It pretty obvious the idiot has got away with it, apart from a hefty fine. So like everything else, we just move on, it's not right, but it is what it is. The elite eh! t*****rs

What would like to see happen to him A!
Serious question.
Well he shouldn't be playing football for a while for a start, the club are sending out the completely wrong message. The fine ain't going to hurt him much. I could go on, but like I said, it's a bit pointless. Mind you if it were you or me, we'd be right in the sh!te.👍

Darran said:
Jack2jack said:
It pretty obvious the idiot has got away with it, apart from a hefty fine. So like everything else, we just move on, it's not right, but it is what it is. The elite eh! t*****rs

Serious question.

He should be sentenced to some community work, helping the handicapped or elderly and banned for life from ever having an animal again. Fining him 250k is like fining you a tenner.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Darran said:
Serious question.

He should be sentenced to some community work, helping the handicapped or elderly and banned for life from ever having an animal again. Fining him 250k is like fining you a tenner.

Perhaps he will,give it time the cat hasn’t even come down yet.

Jack2jack said:
Darran said:
Serious question.
Well he shouldn't be playing football for a while for a start, the club are sending out the completely wrong message. The fine ain't going to hurt him much. I could go on, but like I said, it's a bit pointless. Mind you if it were you or me, we'd be right in the sh!te.👍

I don’t know why everyone goes on about the fine and the obscene wages he and others earn in today’s game,it’s never the players fault.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Darran said:
Serious question.

Personally I wouldn't want a cunt like him anywhere near handicapped or elderly people, but yes I get your point.

Darran said:
Jack2jack said:

I don’t know why everyone goes on about the fine and the obscene wages he and others earn in today’s game,it’s never the players fault.
Yeah ok, it's not about the wages or the fine. They earn what they earn, because that's what someone is prepared to pay, more fool them.
Let's look at it another way he plays for a high profile team, hes a high profile, 'celeb'/footballer.
The vid get splashed all over social media, kids, families, everyone sees it, and hes still being picked to play football, it's wrong on so many levels. Where the hell has decency gone, self awareness, seen to being the right thing gone. There are no consequences, so how does he learn that what hes done is unacceptable. Maybe he needs help, I dont know, all I know is that the club has messed up. What does Moyes say, I need to win football matches. FGS.
The World and society, I dunno, madness.
Just saying it like I see it.🤔👍
PS I think we are agreeing.

Jack2jack said:
Darran said:
Yeah ok, it's not about the wages or the fine. They earn what they earn, because that's what someone is prepared to pay, more fool them.
Let's look at it another way he plays for a high profile team, hes a high profile, 'celeb'/footballer.
The vid get splashed all over social media, kids, families, everyone sees it, and hes still being picked to play football, it's wrong on so many levels. Where the hell has decency gone, self awareness, seen to being the right thing gone. There are no consequences, so how does he learn that what hes done is unacceptable. Maybe he needs help, I dont know, all I know is that the club has messed up. What does Moyes say, I need to win football matches. FGS.

We always agree my friend.
I honestly don’t know why anyone is surprised by this crap anymore,it’ll probably be something different next week.

Darran said:
Jack2jack said:

I honestly don’t know why anyone is surprised by this crap anymore,it’ll probably be something different next week.
Its all very sad Dar.

Jack2jack said:
Darran said:
Its all very sad Dar.

It’ll probably be the joke Katherine Ryan just told on the John Bishop Show next week.

Darran said:
Jack2jack said:
Its all very sad Dar.

It’ll probably be the joke Katherine Ryan just told on the John Bishop Show next week.
Funnily enough I've just turned over from that after 2 minutes, dear god.
As it happens I like James Blunt he's got a very dry sense of humour, nice fella.👍

This is he kind of utter bollox that really winds me up.
We don’t know what Zouma has been through.
Personally I don’t know why this dirty inaudible cock is on Sky.

https://twitter.com/andrewhaywood1/status/1492896113669648397?s=21

Darran said:
This is he kind of utter bollox that really winds me up.
We don’t know what Zouma has been through.
Personally I don’t know why this dirty inaudible cock is on Sky.

https://twitter.com/andrewhaywood1/status/1492896113669648397?s=21
So Carra reckons Zoumas a victim now, dear god. I give up.

The RSPCA have told Zouma that his cat has to be chipped.

He only had a five iron but still managed to get it over the shed.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back