• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Celina

Manselton Jack said:
Badlands said:
Another indication that Cooper has no man management skills and isn't interested in creativity.
A waste of a really good player.

Or that the player is a sulky sod who won't fight for his place?

I think this is probably correct.

Why would you fight for a place when that place is clearly on the bench because the manager hasn't got the first fucking idea how to use you?

Dr. Winston said:
Why would you fight for a place when that place is clearly on the bench because the manager hasn't got the first fucking idea how to use you?

To show the manager that he's wrong & give him no choice but to pick you.
We've all seen players on the fringes fight their way back into the first team.
When he did get the chance last year he wasn't remotely up for it. Talented no doubt.

Manselton Jack said:
When he did get the chance last year he wasn't remotely up for it.

He got chances last year under Cooper. In Cooper's system. What chance did he actually have?

Seriously. I've asked this question numerous times and got no response. Why would you expect any more from Celina under Cooper than you would a player like Britton under a manager like Warnock?

He had no chance. Set up to fail from day one.

Dr. Winston said:
Manselton Jack said:
When he did get the chance last year he wasn't remotely up for it.

He got chances last year under Cooper. In Cooper's system. What chance did he actually have?

Seriously. I've asked this question numerous times and got no response. Why would you expect any more from Celina under Cooper than you would a player like Britton under a manager like Warnock?

He had no chance. Set up to fail from day one.

All his club managers seem to agree that he's best playing on the left of a front 3 & that's where he played under Cooper.
I'd agree that the lack of pace/movement around him didn't help but he had plenty of the ball when he did play & did sod all with it. His head dropped & he sulked.
Partly down to the manager & the system but a lot of it down to him I'd say.

Walesonline linking him with a £3m move to Dijon in Ligue1. They are currently 18th with 0 points from 2 games.

Good riddance

100% effort or find another club

Well done Cooper take no shite

Itchysphincter said:
Good player. I wish him well.

His goal against Man City will always be one of my highlights of watching the Swans. Football perfection.

Amazing how some of our fans turn on our own players. He’s obviously got quality and brings something different to the party but the manager didn’t have the first idea what to do with him. Very poor to see talent discarded through ineptitude.

Itchysphincter said:
Amazing how some of our fans turn on our own players. He’s obviously got quality and brings something different to the party but the manager didn’t have the first idea what to do with him. Very poor to see talent discarded through ineptitude.
According to many, Ayew was having big sulk.
When he got his opportunity he showed what a class player he was and his attitude was 100%.
Compare that to Celina, who threw every opportunity away.
No good being a good player if you cannot show it in your performance
Hope he is happier in France

STID2017 said:
Itchysphincter said:
According to many, Ayew was having big sulk.
When he got his opportunity he showed what a class player he was and his attitude was 100%.
Compare that to Celina, who threw every opportunity away.
No good being a good player if you cannot show it in your performance
Hope he is happier in France

Think we are really losing out on this one and crucially losing someone with considerable Championship experience

Deal likely to be completed this week.

Cooper got what he wanted. One of our most creative players sidelined and forced out of the club. Can only hope we got rid of the right one in the long run.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back