• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Celina

He looked uninterested last year, if he’s not a good personality then I’m happy for him to go. Stick a decent sell on % in the deal and I think that will be a fair price

Very frustrating player. Bags of talent but too few glimpses of it.

Sad to see him go despite that. One of very few in our squad with the ability to get people off their seats.

Bloody disgrace by cooper who has ruined a good player, we know hes a good player and has shown it
Potter got him and he played well
Cooper has fecked him up
What a waste 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

:arrow:
Geoff thom said:
Bloody disgrace by cooper who has ruined a good player, we know hes a good player and has shown it
Cooper has fecked him up
What a waste 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

One man is not bigger than the club. Disappointed myself but must move on from it.

Wherever you lay the blame for his exit from the club we need to use some of the fee we got for him to bring some experience & creativity in.

He was very talented but even more inconsistent. He certainly had the ability to be a game changer but I can't recall him being one.

sometimes it doesn’t work out for a player at a club or he’s not the right fit. doesn’t mean this has to be twisted into a an over dramatic narrative about how the club is run or coopers shortcomings even if there are legitimate concerns there.

forkbeard said:
:arrow:
Geoff thom said:
Cooper has fecked him up
What a waste 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

One man is not bigger than the club. Disappointed myself but must move on from it.

Agree so when is Cooper leaving?

I will never forgive him for pulling out of a tackle one game last season at the Liberty and this for me sums up his attitude. It clicks with him for about 3/4 games a season the rest he is bordering on poor, just no consistency. The only concern is our midfield already looked thin in numbers and it looks even thinner now.

You can blame whoever you want, but the fact remains the Celina has basically downed tools for the past 18 months, his attitude has been disgraceful.

Good riddance

I do love how the narrative is being changed to paint the Bersant Celina who scored nine goals (with a similar amount of assists if memory serves) in 18/19, and another eight goals for Ipswich the year before with who knows how many created as a moody, petulant millstone who only ever had a handful of good games per season.

A fine player. Potentially one of the best playmaking options in the division wasted.

Absolutely no excuse for pulling out of a tackle. I'm not sure if I'm thinking about the same incident but saw Celina do that and felt exactly the same!

I'm not sure if it was the same incident but I remember him pulling out of a tackle and felt bloody anger that someone clearly didn't care enough

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back