• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Championship Playoff Final

So Martin will become the second manager in a row to leave us and get promoted by the playoffs the next season. If Duff gets up next season with Hudds ...

I hope Leeds don't equalise. If would be very unfair on all those concerned to force this in to extra time and inflict another thirty minutes on everyone.

So Martin will become the second manager in a row to leave us and get promoted by the playoffs the next season. If Duff gets up next season with Hudds ...
Both playing a completely different way too. Maybe managers are overrated and it’s the teams that count 🤔

Leeds have been so awful it beggars belief.

I hope Leeds don't equalise. If would be very unfair on all those concerned to force this in to extra time and inflict another thirty minutes on everyone.
Seeing as they’ve had zero shots since minute 7, I think you’re safe enough.

Ah bless, Mannings had a new haircut for sky. Oh, Dan nearly does the business

So now 6 ex Swans players on the pitch to go with 1 ex manager- must be some sort of record.
Unlucky Dan 🙄

Daniel Farke 10 minutes from the boot I reckon. Dan James unlucky there.

Looking forward to seeing copious amounts of dirty Lids fans crying at the final whistle.

Swansea City v Norwich City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back