• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Championship Playoff Final

The Marinistas will be out in force tonight.

I think Leeds fans would give us Piroe back for a mars bar and a coke

For the squads they have, Leeds looked terrible, Connor Roberts for the worst sub appearances going I think.

Absolutely wonderful to see Leeds fail. They were crap. Inject it into my veins 😄

Southampton did everything they don't usually do - couldn't string a pass together, but defended like some sort of peak Mourinho Chelsea side. Football is weird sometimes.

Apparently Leeds were in deep shit if they failed to go up.
Likely have to sell almost all of their star players now. Sad we won't get the bonus for Piroe but at the same time I also hold grudges for a long time so for Leeds to fail also feels nice after the League 1 trophy bollox they pulled.

Well done Soton. It was a masterclass from them today.

Leeds were shocking, I don't think they would have scored if they were allowed to play until midnight.

Apparently Leeds were in deep shit if they failed to go up.
Likely have to sell almost all of their star players now. Sad we won't get the bonus for Piroe but at the same time I also hold grudges for a long time so for Leeds to fail also feels nice after the League 1 trophy bollox they pulled.
Have to sell 100M worth of talent.

Swansea City v Norwich City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back