• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Club statement: Loan converted to equity

magicdaps10 said:
It would certainly be a guess but one that does seem like the obvious route taken that Morris was brought in via another avenue and the other 2 brought in via their link/s with DC United.
Morris seems to be very interested in having more input and it appears he had an interest in a few Premier league clubs in the last few years.

There is certainly more to this than meets the eye and it certainly feels like the car is just pulling off the drive and starting it's journey.

The only thing I'm disappointed with, is I thought Levien would have been taking a backseat with things going forward, but looks as if we'll need to wait for longer than we would have liked for that to come to fruition.

Risc said:
The only thing I'm disappointed with, is I thought Levien would have been taking a backseat with things going forward, but looks as if we'll need to wait for longer than we would have liked for that to come to fruition.

Seems to be gathering albeit at a slow pace presently that Levien seems to be an issue and when it gets to a reporter going public to an extent then it's certainly very worrying.
It appears that wheels have slowed/stopped for plans going into the summer in regards to the football side of things and it's likely down to eggs being put into one basket regards this investment and getting it done.......thats also very worrying and certainly not acceptable if that is the case.

They need a big summer given this expected investment announcement plus the debacle if the January transfer window.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back