• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Club statement: Loan converted to equity

PSumbler said:
First name terms with club staff mind and welcome in the directors box whenever they want. Which is most games for some...

And they expect fans to sign up to what is now a non entity at SCFC, it borders on criminal on what they have done by totally dismissing what the members voted for, they ought to be ashamed to show their faces, a lot of fans some of which have sadly passed away, worked hard to secure a big part of the club to secure its future for a time came when the club was again in dire need and they have given it all away for prawn sandwiches which they haven't paid for, its unbelievable, that there's no recourse that can be taken against them. :x :x

We're just a dinghy afloat on the ocean, I'm afraid. The inevitable conclusion of 'lifetime fans' selling us down the river into the sea. Then the arrogant morons on the Trust throwing away any potential lifeboat for half a piece of silver and a free glass of prosecco.

We've been host to a bunch of genuine turds.

monmouth said:
We're just a dinghy afloat on the ocean, I'm afraid. The inevitable conclusion of 'lifetime fans' selling us down the river into the sea. Then the arrogant morons on the Trust throwing away any potential lifeboat for half a piece of silver and a free glass of prosecco.

We've been host to a bunch of genuine turds.

Greed is the one of the biggest evils of all, even in government as we know. Fuk you Jack I'm alright.

PSumbler said:
And given the money has been credited as this "investment will help fund ongoing running costs within the club and avoid more debt on the club’s balance sheet."

It tells you what a dreadful financial position the club must be in at the moment that we need seven figure cash injections...

I mean it couldnt be any other reason could it?

Still paying for Gonzo's abysmal stint as DoF. Useless cúnt

Apparently the 'investor' was there last night, anyone confirm this?

Swansea93 said:

I'd be surprised if he was there last night.

Should be an announcement before end of season according to a few people who I believe are privvy to bits of information.

Swansea93 said:

If that's due to my post on the other site then I must confess that I posted it in jest, I have no clue if he was there last night or not.

magicdaps10 said:
If that's due to my post on the other site then I must confess that I posted it in jest, I have no clue if he was there last night or not.

Lolz. Posting an “ITK” fact then claiming it was a wind up all along when pulled up on it is is one of the oldest tricks in the internet book mush.

exiledclaseboy said:
Lolz. Posting an “ITK” fact then claiming it was a wind up all along when pulled up on it is is one of the oldest tricks in the internet book mush.

Well I'm a little offended there exile.

Do you really think someone would be posting on this site knowing the all conquering god wouldn't see it......not even someone as dim as me wouldn't have thought on that one.

I must confess that I didn't expect as much excitement when the eyes were cast on my post earlier mind 😁

I am honoured that I take up someone's time and effort if the truth be told 👍

magicdaps10 said:

Do you really think someone would be posting on this site knowing the all conquering god wouldn't see it......not even someone as dim as me wouldn't have thought on that one.

I must confess that I didn't expect as much excitement when the eyes were cast on my post earlier mind 😁

Oh dear, what have you been up to now?

magicdaps10 said:

Magic Man.

Darran said:
Magic Man.

Daz!

I heard that Morgan and this new guy were having a meal down the cinammon with Saif after the game.....maybe you could clarify!? 😁

I wouldn't have a clue, wasn't allowed to the match as I had netball duty with my daughter 🙈

magicdaps10 said:
Daz!

I heard that Morgan and this new guy were having a meal down the cinammon with Saif after the game.....maybe you could clarify!? 😁

I wouldn't have a clue, wasn't allowed to the match as I had netball duty with my daughter 🙈

I’ll text Ram now. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back