• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Club statement: Loan converted to equity

Heard on relatively good authority that this Capital One guy Nigel Morris is still on the cards and that this is just part of clearing the decks ready for the deal. We'll see.

So Vital are now reporting there will be no change in terms of structure at club, eg, Levien still calling the shots. I think that's pretty much disastrous for the club, I really do.

I'd guess that will be the end of Russ aswell, obviously that splits opinion on here and other places. I think it's a damn shame personally.

Why would a businessman, in the stature of the bloke we are talking about, be giving over money to a cowboy like Levien? No one in the industry can stand the bloke, especially over here. It's crazy. I hope it's just the start, the investment to start, with takeover over a period of time has always been spoken about, and it could still be the case, but I thought we would have definitely seen the end of Levien in terms of running the show here.

Ridiculous state of affairs isn't it.

This investment is meant to be a good news story, but again there's cloud hanging over the upcoming window already.

Chief said:
Ridiculous state of affairs isn't it.

This investment is meant to be a good news story, but again there's cloud hanging over the upcoming window already.
All needs clarifying, but I guess we’ll have the news of whatever is happening when the season is done.

https://twitter.com/jonathanruss4/status/1651663665295245312?s=46&t=p94KZqA33SfSPKkithZEfA

We thinking this Nigel bloke will eventually take over fully?

Swansea93 said:
We thinking this Nigel bloke will eventually take over fully?

https://twitter.com/jonathanruss4/status/1651678305597157389?s=46&t=p94KZqA33SfSPKkithZEfA

The way this is going the Trust (sic) committee will be back in the cheap seats next season...

Risc said:
https://twitter.com/jonathanruss4/status/1651678305597157389?s=46&t=p94KZqA33SfSPKkithZEfA

Good news right? If it’s 50/50 would final decisions still be with Levien? He seems the right snake out of it all.

Swansea93 said:
Good news right? If it’s 50/50 would final decisions still be with Levien? He seems the right snake out of it all.

It wouldn’t be 50/50, think it’s still majority to current owners but it’s pretty much a staged takeover isn’t it? In my opinion (uneducated) anyway

Conjecture is that Nigel Morris wants to take over following a three year plan.
Will be interesting to see how and where this goes but the sooner we can get Levien away from any position of calling the shots the better.

bakajack said:
Conjecture is that Nigel Morris wants to take over following a three year plan.
Will be interesting to see how and where this goes but the sooner we can get Levien away from any position of calling the shots the better.

Ahhh a man with a plan...

Risc said:
It wouldn’t be 50/50, think it’s still majority to current owners but it’s pretty much a staged takeover isn’t it? In my opinion (uneducated) anyway

It would certainly be a guess but one that does seem like the obvious route taken that Morris was brought in via another avenue and the other 2 brought in via their link/s with DC United.
Morris seems to be very interested in having more input and it appears he had an interest in a few Premier league clubs in the last few years.

There is certainly more to this than meets the eye and it certainly feels like the car is just pulling off the drive and starting it's journey.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back