• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coffee

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 1,290
JackSomething said:
I don't drink the stuff but hasn't hipster coffee been a thing for about 30 years now? Came out of Seattle at the same time as grunge, but lasted a bit longer. You're a bit late to the party Darran! ;)

He wouldn't know that mun, to busy chasing UFO's the massive Moby :lol:

I refuse to wait for a drink I can make at a fraction of the price at home and take in a flask

Mrs John bought me a posh coffee machine a few years ago. Proper grinding beans thing, best thing she’s ever bought me. Huge difference between that and jar stuff. Don’t go to chains, try to go to independent coffee shops if I can. Don’t really drink so, coffee is my thing, Black Americano. Love the stuff.

exiledclaseboy said:
I likes a flat white me.

And there's me thinking you'd be nailed on for a shot of Almond Syrup :D ;)

Don't mind a Costa's Latte now and again, but my hot drink of choice as always be Tea, love a nice large mug of Tea, Yorkshire Tea, is the choice at this moment in time, Tesco's Finest is another favourite. :)

https://sunnysicily.com/sites/default/files/styles/800x520/public/2019-02/Salvo%20con%20nome.jpg?itok=heK80g9K

Montalbano's espresso pot is worth investing in.

Niigata Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I likes a flat white me.

Don't mind a Costa's Latte now and again, but my hot drink of choice as always be Tea, love a nice large mug of Tea, Yorkshire Tea, is the choice at this moment in time, Tesco's Finest is another favourite. :)

I once owned a Goblin teasmade 🙈

dickythorpe said:
I refuse to wait for a drink I can make at a fraction of the price at home and take in a flask

And one which tastes better.

Niigata Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I likes a flat white me.

Get Welsh Brew and you’ll never buy another tea bag.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back