• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Come on, Bluebirds!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z4uivPpzCGo

Bottled it

Looked like they played some football since lockdown then 1st sign of pressure go back to hoofball and got smashed

Deserve nothing more

Dr. Winston said:
Fair result. Massive gulf in class between the two sides.

Fulham look a very good, organised side with a number of quality players but they could have been 2 down in the first half with those Cardiff chances.
I always assumed that Cardiff were a fit physical side but they looked well off the pace 2nd half.

Pacemaker said:
Dr. Winston said:
Fair result. Massive gulf in class between the two sides.

Fulham look a very good, organised side with a number of quality players but they could have been 2 down in the first half with those Cardiff chances.
I always assumed that Cardiff were a fit physical side but they looked well off the pace 2nd half.
Let's get this right, Fulham are good, but were made to look like Real Madrid by a team of cloggers. If, and still big if, we meet Fulham they won't get anything like a free run they've just had.

sainthelens said:
Pacemaker said:
Let's get this right, Fulham are good, but were made to look like Real Madrid by a team of cloggers. If, and still big if, we meet Fulham they won't get anything like a free run they've just had.

^^this^^

Fulham are good, Cardiff are everything that's bad in modern football

We owe Fulham big time for that awful cheat who reffed them to a win in January

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back