• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Come on, Bluebirds!

benny said:
Swanjaxs said:

I’m not confused pal, if you look back at recent posts I predicted Fulham to win the playoffs. I couldn’t give a monkeys. Unless you have a top manager or 150 million to spend going up is pointless.

People have said that for years and yet we managed seven seasons.

benny said:
Swanjaxs said:

I’m not confused pal, if you look back at recent posts I predicted Fulham to win the playoffs. I couldn’t give a monkeys. Unless you have a top manager or 150 million to spend going up is pointless.

It's quite clear Cardiff didn't have one in the PL.

Cooperman said:
benny said:

Wasting your time talking to those bellends, theyve got more excuses for being shit than a piece of shit.

Belfy said:
Cooperman said:

Wasting your time talking to those bellends, theyve got more excuses for being shit than a piece of shit.

I'd say shit is very happy with being shit. I'd also say shit is not happy with being compared with Cardiff.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-swansea-fulham-mcburnie-18673099.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Darran said:
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-swansea-fulham-mcburnie-18673099.amp?__twitter_impression=true

I guess you probably think he’s a tw@t?

I think he’s great. :D

benny said:
Magic_Michu said:
I think I’d prefer Cardiff to get through because I genuinely wouldn’t fear them in the slightest at Wembley in the big pitch.

Bookmarked :D

How’s that bookmark going? I can’t wait to see you on that big Wembley pitch.

Cooperman said:
benny said:

You’ll never get 3 decent managers in a row like you did. It just won’t happen.

Sherpa said:
benny said:

It's quite clear Cardiff didn't have one in the PL.

Yeah we know. Your last 4 haven’t been either

How about everyone ignore this stupid cunt at least for the rest of tonight?

He's just a sad old prick on here looking for a rise!

It's all about the jacks tonight, win lose or draw 😎

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back