• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Come on, Bluebirds!

Swanjaxs said:

I’m not confused pal, if you look back at recent posts I predicted Fulham to win the playoffs. I couldn’t give a monkeys. Unless you have a top manager or 150 million to spend going up is pointless.

benny said:
Swanjaxs said:

I’m not confused pal, if you look back at recent posts I predicted Fulham to win the playoffs. I couldn’t give a monkeys. Unless you have a top manager or 150 million to spend going up is pointless.
Best team in Wales ? You probably not the best team in Cardiff.

dickythorpe said:
We owe Fulham big time for that awful cheat who reffed them to a win in January

26th February to be exact, I know coz I woz there😡

benny said:
Swanjaxs said:

First thing...
I aint no pal of you...

Second thing...

Go fuck yourself 👍🏻

sainthelens said:
benny said:
Best team in Wales ? You probably not the best team in Cardiff.

What made me piss my pants was when the commentary said they were were the biggest club in wales and that any new manage wouldnt know really believe how big they really are🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dear oh dear Cardiff were poor tonight,

Didn't offer anything.

How on earth did they finish above us.

Pacemaker said:
Dr. Winston said:
Fair result. Massive gulf in class between the two sides.

Fulham look a very good, organised side with a number of quality players but they could have been 2 down in the first half with those Cardiff chances.
I always assumed that Cardiff were a fit physical side but they looked well off the pace 2nd half.

We needed to score when we outplayed them first half, we didn’t. They did. They are a better team.

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

First thing...
I aint no pal of you...

Second thing...

Go fuck yourself 👍🏻

Boo hoo

benny said:
Pacemaker said:
Fulham look a very good, organised side with a number of quality players but they could have been 2 down in the first half with those Cardiff chances.
I always assumed that Cardiff were a fit physical side but they looked well off the pace 2nd half.

We needed to score when we outplayed them first half, we didn’t. They did. They are a better team.

'Outplayed them first half'

Hahahaha.

You are quite the comedian.

Great result for football.

Fulham vs Us or Brentford would be a fitting way to end a miserable Championship season.

My only regret is that coronavirus has robbed us of the sight of scum fans crying into their filthy scarfs tonight 👍😂

benny said:
Pacemaker said:

Fuck sake 😂

Go to bed you melt, your sister is waiting for you 😀

Swanjaxs said:
My only regret is that coronavirus has robbed us of the sight of scum fans crying into their filthy scarfs tonight 👍😂

That made me laugh more than it probably should have done :lol:

Dr. Winston said:
Fair result. Massive gulf in class between the two sides.

Yup, but who’s to say what happens on Thursday? Can’t see it mind, it would be like Wigan winning the FA cup or Joe Johnson winning the snooker world championship.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back