• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Comedian on BGT tonight

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 103
  • Views: Views 20,596

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Does anyone think he’s funny? I sat here wondering what the fuck everyone was screeching at.
As soon as Amy went to bed it went off.

https://youtu.be/4nhvNg_Ofx8

Big Narstie, now there's a twat for you

With 2 black judges and black lives matter prevalent everywhere, he was bound to win. Carve up...he was fckn useless.

sainthelens said:
With 2 black judges and black lives matter prevalent everywhere, he was bound to win. Carve up...he was fckn useless.

Well I don’t get involved with those kind of thoughts but I can’t believe he got through on comedy.

Darran said:
BLAZE said:
Big Narstie, now there's a twat for you

Who is he?

Some rapper turned chat show host as far as I know, on channel 4. He's all 'fams' and 'bluds'

I don't suppose I'm his target audience to be fair though

Darran said:
BLAZE said:
Some rapper turned chat show host as far as I know, on channel 4. He's all 'fams' and 'bluds'

I don't suppose I'm his target audience to be fair though

Fuck him.

Tbh I'd rather shag you.

Darran said:
sainthelens said:

Well I don’t get involved with those kind of thoughts but I can’t believe he got through on comedy.
Why do you think he won then ?

Darran said:
Does anyone think he’s funny? I sat here wondering what the fuck everyone was screeching at.
As soon as Amy went to bed it went off.

https://youtu.be/4nhvNg_Ofx8
You have a point!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members