• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Comedian on BGT tonight

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 103
  • Views: Views 20,598
Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
A dog won this show once. The dog may or may not have been black. A dog winning attracted less attention than a black comedian. Britain 2020.

Do you think he was funny?

Average, seen plenty better non-white uk comedians, Paul Chowdry, Darren Harriot, Nathan Caton, Jamali Maddix, Gina Yashere, Romesh Ranganathan, Shappi Khorsandi, Nish Kumar, Sindhu Vee and there's always Lenny Henry of course. I'm pretty sure I just didn't understand most of his references but it's more than likely that all those I listed play to predominantly white audiences 95% of the time anyway so they have to produce material to suit in order to make a living out of it otherwise they'd be wasting their time.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
You're just not the target audience.

Just like the majority of us are not the target audience for "drill music" in which young black adults (even teenagers) produce music where the lyrics focus on bragging about murdering, stabbing or seriously injuring others.

Drill music?
Is that like Desmond Decker?

Darran said:

Just like the majority of us are not the target audience for "drill music" in which young black adults (even teenagers) produce music where the lyrics focus on bragging about murdering, stabbing or seriously injuring others.

Drill music?

Or "Power Tools" by The Tubes, eh Darran? :D :cool:

Darran said:

Drill music?

Sounds more like Black and Decker to me.

Just watched it. Hardly split my sides but I've seen unfunnier comedians.

If you were going for sounding old & white you cracked it.

controversial_jack said:
Darran said:
Does anyone think he’s funny? I sat here wondering what the fuck everyone was screeching at.
As soon as Amy went to bed it went off.

https://youtu.be/4nhvNg_Ofx8
You have a point!

Canned laughter is bad enough, but forced laughter like Alesha Dixon's is toe curling embarrassing.

exiledclaseboy said:
A dog won this show once. The dog may or may not have been black. A dog winning attracted less attention than a black comedian. Britain 2020.

I remember Pudsey the dog winning, and he was far more entertaining and a lot funnier than this unfunny comedian, just seen clips of the show, and Alesha Dixon's forced laughter was the only thing that was funny, in a nauseating kind of of a way.

Flashberryjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I remember Pudsey the dog winning, and he was far more entertaining and a lot funnier than this unfunny comedian, just seen clips of the show, and Alesha Dixon's forced laughter was the only thing that was funny, in a nauseating kind of of a way.

Still haven’t seen it, Flash so no idea if he’s funny or not.

exiledclaseboy said:
Flashberryjack said:

Take my word for it, he's not funny whatsoever, although it is worth watching just to see Alesha Dixon's forced laughter, it's embarrassingly awful.

Flashberryjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Take my word for it, he's not funny whatsoever, although it is worth watching just to see Alesha Dixon's forced laughter, it's embarrassingly awful.

Nah you’re ok. I don’t normally watch it so don’t intend to start now.

Would this thread exist if he was white? No it wouldn't.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back