• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Comedian on BGT tonight

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 103
  • Views: Views 20,598
sainthelens said:
Darran said:
Well I don’t get involved with those kind of thoughts but I can’t believe he got through on comedy.
Why do you think he won then ?

Well I can’t help wondering if he hadn’t someone would have said something nasty about ITV being racist.
I’m sure we all agree as comedians go he was fucking dreadful.

Darran said:
sainthelens said:
Why do you think he won then ?

Well I can’t help wondering if he hadn’t someone would have said something nasty about ITV being racist.

Exactly.
And what with Ashley Banjo and his fckn stupid dance routine couple of weeks back, the whole thing ain't about variety for the public. Underhanded motives that fckn stink.

sainthelens said:
Darran said:

Exactly.
And what with Ashley Banjo and his fckn stupid dance routine couple of weeks back, the whole thing ain't about variety for the public. Underhanded motives that fckn stink.

No white people on there at all was there? Shocking.

Colour me surprised that you were one of the snowflakes who had a problem with the BLM dance routine.

Don't watch the show because I think it's shite, but has every previous winner been absolutely brilliant then? I was under the impression most winners of the show were pretty shit. Just had a quick Google and it seems a previous winner was some crappy conjurer who won for having the talent to invite a war veteran to take part in his act? So is it only a problem if someone with dark skin wins?

A dog won this show once. The dog may or may not have been black. A dog winning attracted less attention than a black comedian. Britain 2020.

Darran said:
Does anyone think he’s funny? I sat here wondering what the fuck everyone was screeching at.
As soon as Amy went to bed it went off.

https://youtu.be/4nhvNg_Ofx8

No idea, but Alesha Dixon is as hot as feck. Legs to die for and she's over 40. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
A dog won this show once. The dog may or may not have been black. A dog winning attracted less attention than a black comedian. Britain 2020.

Do you think he was funny?

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Do you think he was funny?

I’ve no idea I haven’t watched it for years.

I got 2/3rds of the way through. Not funny. The only thing that raised a smile was when he was talkng about his white liberal friend who would start a crowdfunder. That format without an audience is horrendous though. Can't see why anyone would watch it.

JackSomething said:
sainthelens said:
Exactly.

No white people on there at all was there? Shocking.

Colour me surprised that you were one of the snowflakes who had a problem with the BLM dance routine.

Don't watch the show because I think it's shite, but has every previous winner been absolutely brilliant then? I was under the impression most winners of the show were pretty shit. Just had a quick Google and it seems a previous winner was some crappy conjurer who won for having the talent to invite a war veteran to take part in his act? So is it only a problem if someone with dark skin wins?
Just annoying that the gullible British public are constantly mugged off with agendas. 4 yrs ago a shit magician won it...only cos he was in the armed forces. Last year a 90 yr old Chelsea pensioner. Before that a disabled comedian...Bet yer life this year it'll be a 'black act' . That's not a racist remark...just an observation.

I was watching him thinking Darran is gonna start a thread about this :lol: You're just not his target audience :roll: Alicia's over the top laughing was annoying though. It's like she was exaggerating to emphasise that she supports this, and it was kind of patronising.

You're just not the target audience.

Just like the majority of us are not the target audience for "drill music" in which young black adults (even teenagers) produce music where the lyrics focus on bragging about murdering, stabbing or seriously injuring others.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back