• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Countries you want to visit before you snuff it.....

BrynCartwright

Mel Nurse
Reaction score
I've been to plenty of different places, but there are several countries I'd REALLY like to get to before the Reaper comes a calling..

Mine are...

1. Japan
2. Argentina
3. Cuba
4. New Zealand
5. Egypt.

Need to get my arse in gear!

BrynCartwright said:
I've been to plenty of different places, but there are several countries I'd REALLY like to get to before the Reaper comes a calling..

Mine are...

1. Japan
2. Argentina
3. Cuba
4. New Zealand
5. Egypt.

Japan, Australia and New Zealand for me. Had chances to go to Oz and NZ but had to turn down as there is only so much time you can be away with a child with autism. Hope the chance comes again.

dickythorpe said:
North Wales. It's been too long, 9 years

I can take a picture for you across the Dee Estuary. Though I guess you don’t mean Flint or Holywell

Professor said:
BrynCartwright said:

Mine are...

1. Japan
2. Argentina
3. Cuba
4. New Zealand
5. Egypt.

Japan, Australia and New Zealand for me. Had chances to go to Oz and NZ but had to turn down as there is only so much time you can be away with a child with autism. Hope the chance comes again.

The more I read your posts prof the more I admire you.

I too hope you get to go to these places my friend.

To answer the question.

1. Cuba.
2. Australia (again) hopefully when the eldest is a pro RL player🤞
3. New Zealand.
4. Canada.
5. Travel down the west side of south america.

BrynCartwright said:

Mine are...

1. Japan
2. Argentina
3. Cuba
4. New Zealand
5. Egypt.

NZ - without a doubt. Watching a game of cricket in Queenstown is on my bucket list.
Argentina - very much so. I will say the same about Brazil and South America in general as I have never been further south in the Americas than Mexico City.

Professor said:
dickythorpe said:
North Wales. It's been too long, 9 years

I can take a picture for you across the Dee Estuary. Though I guess you don’t mean Flint or Holywell

The Great Orme would be my dream place to live.

dickythorpe said:
Professor said:

I'd love to live in Anglesey dicky.

dickythorpe said:
Professor said:

You could have taken over the National Trust farm a few years back.

If money was no issue with me I would want to live in a house with panoramic sea views, 50 m or so above high tide in case of tsunamis. Existing examples are very expensive, very rare, and planning permission is inconceivable in the UK...perhaps in Scotland.

Fireboy said:
Professor said:

The more I read your posts prof the more I admire you.

I too hope you get to go to these places my friend.

To answer the question.

1. Cuba.
2. Australia (again) hopefully when the eldest is a pro RL player🤞
3. New Zealand.
4. Canada.
5. Travel down the west side of south america.

Thanks my fiery friend. Been lucky to go to so many places with work. Been lucky enough to go to Canada a few times. Watching orcas hunting seals off Vancouver Island with one breaching next to the boat was a great
Experience. Sometimes it is the unexpected places
Like Ethiopia and Colombia are amongst the best experiences

Fireboy said:
dickythorpe said:

I'd love to live in Anglesey dicky.

We love going over-less than 90 mins from here. We stayed in a cottage in Rhoscolyn last autumn for a couple of nights-really good time.
Apart from slipping on some rocks and cracking a rib.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back