• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Crowds back from Friday 21st

• Thread starter J_B
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,131

J_B

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
According to the BBC we will be allowed back from Friday 21st so for the Preston game on the 22nd.

J_B said:
According to the BBC we will be allowed back from Friday 21st so for the Preston game on the 22nd.

Should be good news financially as in reality, due to Covid, we only played one game behind closed doors & that was on tv so we’ll receive tv money.

Hopefully be fine for the Preston game then, Martin has said he has no idea what’s happening with that yet?

Makes sense, it was a bit crazy that we were playing in front of no fans while England carried on as normal.

Yjb_09 said:
Will kick off still be at 12.30 now ?????

In the article released it said something about if we’re still unable to play infront of fans so I’m guessing it’ll shift back to 3PM.

Swansea93 said:
Yjb_09 said:
Will kick off still be at 12.30 now ?????

In the article released it said something about if we’re still unable to play infront of fans so I’m guessing it’ll shift back to 3PM.

I wish I could find it now but someone said on Twitter yesterday that couldn't happen because the Preston fans would have already booked train tickets...

Genuine!

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/club-statement-return-spectators

Now that we've only had to play one FA Cup match in front of no one (where losses were offset by TV money) and the catastrophe Martin outlined as a result to the ban on crowds didn't materialize, will Silverstein et al still be hiding behind this excuse to curb expenditure.

Was this reason behind the change of heart regarding Christie?

PSumbler said:
Swansea93 said:

I wish I could find it now but someone said on Twitter yesterday that couldn't happen because the Preston fans would have already booked train tickets...

Genuine!

Some idiot on twitter thinks Preston fans would have booked train tickets for a match behind closed doors?
:lol:

There's thick and there's someone on Twitter taking thick to new levels.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back