• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales vs Turkey 7.45pm Friday

A good start, much more entertaining to watch, made Turkey look fairly ordinary, couldn't quite get the goal but early days, the future is looking promising, add DJ, Brooks et al and its looking good.

Absolutely loved that. Best full 90+ min performance since Giggs's spell in charge, probably. Shame we couldn't get a goal, but if we can sustain that level of performance we're going places.

Light years ahead of Pageball.

Absolutely loved that. Best full 90+ min performance since Giggs's spell in charge, probably. Shame we couldn't get a goal, but if we can sustain that level of performance we're going places.

Light years ahead of Pageball.

Better than we were under Giggs. Only let down by some poor finishing and poor final balls second half. The performance was right up there either the very best from Wales. Really looking forward to Monday's game.

Excellent first game from Bellars, how Ramsey missed that golden chance with that header I'll never know, decent performance, Sorba Thomas had a good one, pity Nico hasn't got another yard of pace in him, he's still be at Liverpool if he did.

Turkey pushed up 15 yards and decided to go man for man, Bellamy decided to hit the spaces behind both fullbacks, but when we did get in we were useless.. the red card helped Turkey really, because they just clogged the middle and space in behind the fullbacks, we really missed Dan James in this type of tactical game, and we do need to unearth a striker from somewhere, because Moore is useless.. thank f*ck page isn't standing there with his finger on his cheek wondering why his shape is being pulled apart by decent teams and semi-professional outfits, shape boys, shape, up and at um! win the duels, second balls, win the game in the middle.. it's all well and good in league one like.. Bellamy just said in the first half, disconnect their back six from the forward players and nick a few balls, but we were rubbish in front of goal tonight.. and there were times when Turkey went man for man we played ourselves into trouble and had no answer until the sending off.. Moore and Danny Ward have got to go though, they're gone, plus I wouldn't start Ramsey, I'd keep him for 30 minutes in the second half on 60 minutes, in the 2nd we were getting slower, but Ramsey even when he gives it away, he's always looking to get it away quicker and it might help the team to pick up some semblance of tempo

Didn't see the game, it sounds like we've wasted the last 4 years with Page.
Same here, I'm on a different continent at the moment. Like you the Danish game was when my eyes were opened. When Bellers was announced I was pleased with that, as my wife would testify...judging by the BBC report and posts on here many of us got lucky in our belief and the future has a rosey tinge.

Edit to add... I assumed you meant tonights game is the one you missed

Same here, I'm on a different continent at the moment. Like you the Danish game was when my eyes were opened. When Bellers was announced I was pleased with that, as my wife would testify...judging by the BBC report and posts on here many of us got lucky in our belief and the future has a rosey tinge.

Edit to add... I assumed you meant tonights game is the one you missed
Yes, it was tonights game. I've fallen out of love with watching Wales due to the previous regime. It's pleasing to see the comments on here after tonights match.

I understood the need to appoint Page on an interim basis, the Danish game should have been his last game in charge.

It was pretty obvious he was out of his depth even at that stage.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing last night.
High energy football, love it!!!!
His interview was great too.

Didn't see the game browsed the last three pages of this thread and all seem impressed.
I was expecting a Bellamy bashing from a few.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back