• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales vs Turkey 7.45pm Friday

The only question I have is why we (or the cruds) didn’t employ this guy. As NJ says, sounds like Tosh mk 2 to me.

The only question I have is why we (or the cruds) didn’t employ this guy. As NJ says, sounds like Tosh mk 2 to me.
He has a bit of baggage and a reputation of being a bit of a firebrand and most boards would prefer to make a 'safer' appointment as manager. He's probably calmed down a lot since his playing days and, who knows, he may go on to become a good club manager after his international stint, particularly if he turns the Cymru fortunes around as there is more money in club management.

Tosh
Bellamy
Derek the Weather man
Jason Mohammed
Shirley
David Giles
Shaking Stevens
Charlotte Church
Frank Hennessey 🙏
Neil Pillock ...
They all sound the same to me.

Maaaaaarrrrrs barrrrrrrrr 🤢

I won't lie the only impression I had of him in any form of coaching capacity was when he was sacked from the Cardiff youth setup under bullying allegations. Before this game my opinion of him was actually pretty low but if he does a bang up job for Wales then bigger clubs than Swansea and Cardiff will come calling.

I am very thankful he didn't go up the road and manage them based on yesterdays display. He would never come here

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back