• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cullen backs the boss amidst speculation

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/07/09/cullen-backs-the-boss-amidst-speculation/

I’m fully backing the useless plum now too, until he’s sacked. He’s all we’ve got, so we’ve got to hope he actually learns something, against all the available evidence of his ability to do so.

It’s a shitty situation now, because he’s out of contract next summer, can we really expect him to be full on with us knowing he hasn’t been offered a new deal.

monmouth said:
I’m fully backing the useless plum now too, until he’s sacked. He’s all we’ve got, so we’ve got to hope he actually learns something, against all the available evidence of his ability to do so.

Im reluctantly having to back him as well monny, the only reason is because hes manager of
the team I love.

Swansea93 said:
It’s a shitty situation now, because he’s out of contract next summer, can we really expect him to be full on with us knowing he hasn’t been offered a new deal.

Well I suspect that if he wants another team to come in for him he will be pulling his plums out to make as good as we can be on the other hand he could not give a shit like you say and wind his contract down.

Fireboy said:
Swansea93 said:

Well I suspect that if he wants another team to come in for him he will be pulling his plums out to make as good as we can be on the other hand he could not give a s**t like you say and wind his contract down.

Agree with that. He will need to achieve something close to our finishes the last couple of seasons if he's looking for another club. However have we or will we offer him an extended contract?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back