• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cup Matches ....wtg

Jak365

First Team Player
Reaction score
It's like watching The World Cup all over again. Top, top entertainment.

Jeopardy is everything. Teams are going for it, going for the win, driving, busting a gut big time. The crowds are just as up for it.

Oxford playing like Morocco, going toe to toe with The Arsenul.

And Karen Carney outsmarting, outperforming, outing the likes of Ian Wright on prime time TV again, tops it all. 

As third rounds go this one has provided some cracking entertainment and some proper old fashioned cup shocks too. Love the FA Cup me.

exiledclaseboy said:
As third rounds go this one has provided some cracking entertainment and some proper old fashioned cup shocks too. Love the FA Cup me.

Hasn't it just.

For me, there needs to be more room in the Calendar for Cup matches, esp the FA Cup. The balance is currently skewed the wrong way.

Also, big teams like Forest should have to field min.50% regular 1st teamers, as a rule. Arsenal tonight took it seriously and fielded some WC players.

Cup matches can be proper big days for the underdog. We all properly get behind the underdog, and we all love that magical anticipation.

More of the same. Is the wtg.........

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back