• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cyrus Christie / Adam Reach

What's Oldjack doing these days, fuk my eyes :mad:

Strikers we need, leave Christie where he is, we've been down that road once and he buggered off when we didn't offer what he wanted.
Don't know anything about Reach except that he's not a striker.

As maybe the most optimistic fan on these boards, even I am struggling to see why we're looking at a 32 year-old Cyrus Christie. Are Key, Naughton, and Parker not enough for one spot?

Reach I get, he's a fine left winger to provide some cover. Think he can play #10, too

Can Christie play LB, Maybe he's been brought in for cover there. clear TAO isn't favoured.

Christie was slow when he was with us two years ago, I imagine he hasn't got any quicker in the meantime. It's a big 'no' from me. Don't know Reach.

Two highly dangerous wide players of the last decade in Championship football are training with Swansea City. If they are kept fit, it will be like having another pair like Naughton and Allen.
That pretty much sums it up.

WTF are our recruitment team doing and is this the best they can come up with?

Last edited:
Need pace and goals......we get a right back and winger who has 2 goals over the last 3 seasons 🙈

Didn't mind Christie when he was here. But that was 2 years ago.
Any news on the lesser spotted Ginnelly?

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back