• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dai Davies

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Awful news.

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/former-wales-everton-goalkeeper-diagnosed-18779850

Stay strong YJB 🖤🤍

Pancreatic cancer is about as deadly as it gets, I doubt he has long left. Very sad.

BLAZE said:
Pancreatic cancer is about as deadly as it gets, I doubt he has long left. Very sad.

7% five year survival rate. Basically by the time you know you've got it it's too late.

Dr. Winston said:
BLAZE said:

7% five year survival rate. Basically by the time you know you've got it it's too late.

Horrendous :cry:

Prayers are with him and his family

Dr. Winston said:
BLAZE said:

Yep, it had my grandfather in a matter of weeks

It was pancreatic cancer that took Big Kev too iirc

BLAZE said:
Yep, it had my grandfather in a matter of weeks

It was pancreatic cancer that took Big Kev too iirc

A very close relative was diagnosed with it. Spent the best part of a year on what was basically death row before they rediagnosed it as a pancreatic cyst. Not fun.

The Davies family are looking for messages of support lads.
Get involved ❤

"Taken from the Daily Post article "

"It would be nice to be able to share memories and stories with him.

"If you'd like to send Dai a message, then please send to our private email address: daisaveswales@gmail.com."

Very sad news.

A local boy who went on to play for the Swans and Wales, apparently he is a rally tidy guy. I didn’t know Dai, but I knew his brother Tommy and he was a hell of a nice guy.

Best wishes Dai.

Best wishes big fella to you and yer family. Nothing but good memories of you down the vetch. And giving Souness and his mates a dig in the penalty area at Anfield.
Keep fighting YJB.

Shocked and hope he is one of the 7% but the 7% are the ones who are diagnosed by accident.

Prayers with you big fellah - part of our legendary Swansea team full of locals.

I remember when S4C had a Sunday lunchtime football programme and one day they were having one of their discussions - about the Welsh FA IIRC, when someone mentioned foresight, to which Dai responded with the classic line “more foreskin than foresight”. :lol:

Terrible news, I hope and pray that Dai can get through this.

My thoughts are with you big man.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back