• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dan James gone gash.

BrynCartwright

Mel Nurse
Reaction score
Just watching this Bulgaria Wales game, and I know it's been obvious for quite some time at Man Utd, but apart from some decent corner balls, everything he does is just awful. Quite enjoying the game though for some reasonšŸ¤”.

He's not playing every week is he? Same with Nico Williams and Wilson. I'll tell you what, on tonights form I wouldn't swap Connor for Nico Williams.

I don't think he is the only one, a lot of them have gone backwards or haven't progressed. Nico Williams now looks the best of the bunch potential wise.

old cob said:
He's not playing every week is he? Same with Nico Williams and Wilson. I'll tell you what, on tonights form I wouldn't swap Connor for Nico Williams.

Couldn't agree more with you mate and I wouldn't be signing Wilson either.

BrynCartwright said:
Just watching this Bulgaria Wales game, and I know it's been obvious for quite some time at Man Utd, but apart from some decent corner balls, everything he does is just awful. Quite enjoying the game though for some reasonšŸ¤”.

His final ball is abs sh1te!!

Yep. Nico looking like he actually wants to win the game. It's just so frustrating when someone like Ben Davies, or whoever, refuses the obvious attacking ball, and drags it back or sideways. In fact, play like that boils my piss!!!

Does anyone else think that Hennesseyā€™s gloves look like Marigold washing up gloves? šŸ§

BrynCartwright said:
Yep. Nico looking like he actually wants to win the game. It's just so frustrating when someone like Ben Davies, or whoever, refuses the obvious attacking ball, and drags it back or sideways. In fact, play like that boils my piss!!!

Neco.

Darran said:
BrynCartwright said:

Neco.

Oh aye.

I just said on twitter people donā€™t want to admit heā€™s massively overrated.
Started twenty something games for us,scores four goals against some shit Championship teams and gets a move to Manchester United.
Far too early.

Darran said:
I just said on twitter people donā€™t want to admit heā€™s massively overrated.
Started twenty something games for us,scores four goals against some shit Championship teams and gets a move to Manchester United.
Far too early.

I took pelters for stating the obvious at the time.

Theyā€™re babbling on at the moment about Johnny Williams, fuck knows what theyā€™re saying but if he has to come in weā€™re fucked.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back