• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dan James gone gash.

Always loved Johnny for his work commitment. Now he's gonna score 50 for Wales!

Cooperman said:
Itchysphincter said:
I said it on purpose. It’s the forum equivalent of taking a piss before half time. :lol:

Nonsense. It just proves that you know less about football than Oldjack.

:lol:

Harsh. :lol:

Cooperman said:
Itchysphincter said:
I said it on purpose. It’s the forum equivalent of taking a piss before half time. :lol:

Nonsense. It just proves that you know less about football than Oldjack.

:lol:
I'd say fuk all Mr Thicko

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Dan James is a waste of a player on the pitch if the opposition are not a team who presses high up the pitch. If the opposition defence and midfield defend deep, it negates the only skill he brings to the team (sprinting behind defences).

This was obvious when he was here and quickly became obvious during his first few weeks playing regularly for Manchester United.
His first few games for Man Utd weren't bad at all.

James is the same as he was with us and as he was as an 18 year old.
Needs space ahead to chase on to the ball or outpace a defender with it.
Occasionally lets fly with a decent shot or cross.

Badlands said:

Who cares, we got 20m for him!

BanosSwan said:
Badlands said:

Who cares, we got 20m for him!

This ^

Nicking these wins is gonna get us into the top League which will do our World Cup qualification hopes no end of good, but can you imagine sending that kind of side out to face the likes of Spain, Italy, England, Germany every game. The youngsters managed to bring home the bacon, just, but I cannot for the life of me understand why you would send out players who've had a handful of games at Championship and even lower levels ahead of those who have far more experience. I know Sam Vokes is on his way out, but I just don't get under the circumstances why you would take one real striker to play three international matches. Tyler Roberts moved out to the side even when there were no strikers on the pitch. Giggs is making some odd decisions but is just about getting away with it. Glad he didn't come here though, you can't just wing it week in week out even if you can just about get away with it at international level!

Itchysphincter said:
oldjack said:
I'd say fuk all Mr Thicko

Well he’s right about you knowing fuck all about football.
says the twat who thinks grimes is prem class :lol: :lol: :lol: case rested

Dan was like a breath of fresh air when he went to that club, and, imo, he gave them a short term lift. Now they seem to have regressed into what they were before he got there, and he himself looks like he’s got depression. I just wonder if there’s something toxic going on at Man U.

airedale said:
Dan was like a breath of fresh air when he went to that club, and, imo, he gave them a short term lift. Now they seem to have regressed into what they were before he got there, and he himself looks like he’s got depression. I just wonder if there’s something toxic going on at Man U.

I put it down to absolute rank bad coaching. There is a list of players who are going backwards at a rate of knots, Harry Maguire being another.

Cooperman said:
airedale said:

I put it down to absolute rank bad coaching. There is a list of players who are going backwards at a rate of knots, Harry Maguire being another.
Wan-Bissaka is another who started really well & has regressed

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back