• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dan James gone gash.

James doesn’t even do the basics anymore, his pace is his strength and it’s never used. I can only put it down to poor coaching techniques.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:
I just said on twitter people don’t want to admit he’s massively overrated.
Started twenty something games for us,scores four goals against some shit Championship teams and gets a move to Manchester United.
Far too early.

I took pelters for stating the obvious at the time.

You never get pelters off me JG.

This really is a bad game of football to watch. That miss sums up the Welsh performance....crap!

Duw Duw! Skyed it. We've all done that...it's just we're not professional footballers, who get to play the game they love all the time for more money than most of us will ever see. He should be ashamed of himself.

At least Engerlund are losing at home to the Danes.

Hey Dwight, how's that Man Utd star Maguire acquitting himself tonight?

Ooops.....

Itchysphincter said:
They’re babbling on at the moment about Johnny Williams, fuck knows what they’re saying but if he has to come in we’re fucked.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
Itchysphincter said:
They’re babbling on at the moment about Johnny Williams, fuck knows what they’re saying but if he has to come in we’re fucked.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Itchysphincter said:

:mrgreen:

Itchysphincter said:
Ahem 😁

Itchysphincter said:

Itchysphincter said:
Cooperman said:

I said it on purpose. It’s the forum equivalent of taking a piss before half time. :lol:

Nonsense. It just proves that you know less about football than Oldjack.

:lol:

Dan James is a waste of a player on the pitch if the opposition are not a team who presses high up the pitch. If the opposition defence and midfield defend deep, it negates the only skill he brings to the team (sprinting behind defences).

This was obvious when he was here and quickly became obvious during his first few weeks playing regularly for Manchester United.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back