• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Defence - Does anyone really know...

jonboyswan

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
For me the most glaring omission is the lack of a settled back 4 (not 5 thats for sure)

Tymon, pederson, darling, key - to me that has the basis of a decent 4 with arguably our 2 stand out players this season (darling & key). You have heart, drive, attacking threat, leadership, balance and some pace on the flanks with those 4. I appreciate key and previously pederson have had injuries but why doesnt management seem to trust the above players mentioned 🤷‍♂️

It has to be

Key
Darling
Cabango
Tymon

I personally think there is a good duo in Cabango and Darling. One is 24 and the other 23, both learning but if their minds are right, both have the potential to push on.

It has to be

Key
Darling
Cabango
Tymon

I personally think there is a good duo in Cabango and Darling. One is 24 and the other 23, both learning but if their minds are right, both have the potential to push on.
Completely agree and cabango again in a 4 has looked solid. Yes they both lack pace but you adapt the back line so there isnt much space behind.
The midfield is the issue at the club currently

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back