• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Does God exist ?

DJack said:
Skippyjack said:
Disagree with scientists if you want, but if they said sh*t was chocolate, you'd be a nodding dog, that's all you are on this site, just an average nincompoop, attempting to be an intellectual juggernaut to increase your own ego, you're a bit like ECB and Itchy, they're not very bright, but because they dress it up all pretty they believe they're superior to everyone on here

One simple thing for you to consider.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropic_principle

Another one to wrap your wonderous mind is that ...

There are probably at 200billion different galaxies, rash with around 200 billion stars and thee will be countless planets in the "Goldilocks zone". Therefore the chances off sentient life arising are higher than people would expect.

Stop crying you baby.

Edit to say that"rash" should have been "each"

I've said this before, it's delusional to be against alien life, because of the odds, there's endless places we're discovering all the time.. I read something a few years ago and might have posted it on here, our DNA is not fully mammal, a percentage is out of this world, they don't know where the f*ck it's come from

DJack said:
Skippyjack said:
Disagree with scientists if you want, but if they said sh*t was chocolate, you'd be a nodding dog, that's all you are on this site, just an average nincompoop, attempting to be an intellectual juggernaut to increase your own ego, you're a bit like ECB and Itchy, they're not very bright, but because they dress it up all pretty they believe they're superior to everyone on here

There are probably at 200billion different galaxies, rash with around 200 billion stars and thee will be countless planets in the "Goldilocks zone". Therefore the chances off sentient life arising are higher than people would expect.

Stop crying you baby.

It's called the Drake Equation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

I've always believed there is alien, sentient, life in the universe but assuming that they had anything to do with the rise of humanity is a reach.

The basic building blocks of life, as we know it, are throughout the universe.

Additionally and if my crappy memory is in the right place, the "non-human DNA" is from the parasites (worms etc) that we've carried through our evolution. Indeed it is believed that they have been beneficial to our advancement.

Ask Professor,he WILL know those facts.

karnataka said:
DJack said:

Stop crying you baby.

Aye but they believe it needs a revision for a number of reasons, most of which I can't remember but I believe some are to do with recent discoveries on exoplanets and stars outside galaxies and also a greater number of brown dwarf stars and obviously more planets.

DJack said:
karnataka said:

Aye but they believe it needs a revision for a number of reasons, most of which I can't remember but I believe some are to do with recent discoveries on exoplanets and stars outside galaxies and also a greater number of brown dwarf stars and obviously more planets.

# browndwarfesmatter

Either we're absolutely alone and we are a 1 in a [big number] chance of being in existence, or the Universe is absolutely teeming with life.

Both situations are pretty scary!

This is not base reality , science points to that , so to put it simply its a simulation within an inflationary multiverse within a quantum multiverse , whoever is simulating neymars dives needs to do a better job

I find it quite odd /amusing when I see those who declare themselves as atheists or even agnostic, yet soon as Christmas comes they are the life and soul of any party. Celebrating something that they refuse to believe in.

Ebo said:
I find it quite odd /amusing when I see those who declare themselves as atheists or even agnostic, yet soon as Christmas comes they are the life and soul of any party. Celebrating something that they refuse to believe in.

I'm atheist, my mother was the same and had a non religious (humanist) funeral, and so will I when my time comes, I love Christmas though, I get to see me my extended family and have a good drink. A mythical god has no part in my Christmas :lol: 🎅

Ebo said:

To be fair, Christmas as I understand it, has f*ck all to do with religion.

Ebo said:

Celebrating Christmas is absolutely nothing to do with Jesus/Christianity for most people, I would wager.

I don't believe in God but I enjoy exchanging presents and having a few beers with a Turkey dinner and seeing family. It's just a nice thing to do.

Think of it as a pimped-up Beaujolais day. Lots of people celebrating and having fun, but don't give a sh*t about the wine.

Ebo said:

I think I'm right in saying there was a midwinter festival in European areas long before Christ and Christmas. Only natural human beings would want to brighten things up with a good feed and p*ss up in the darkest and coldest point of the year.

As Bing Crosby said:
🎵🎵 "I'm dreaming of a pagan Christmas, just like the ones we used to know...." 🎵 🍺🍾🍷🍗

Everyone flexing their superior powers over everything, what a bunch of c*cks we have on this forum, so many ego's

Skippyjack said:
Everyone flexing their superior powers over everything, what a bunch of c*cks we have on this forum, so many ego's

irony1
/ˈʌɪrəni/
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"‘Don't go overboard with the gratitude,’ he rejoined with heavy irony"

Skippyjack said:

You tell ‘em Skip!

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back