• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Does God exist ?

I’m sure I saw him driving through Penclawdd at about 1.30 this afternoon, on the other hand it could have been Darran.

Lifelong said:
I’m sure I saw him driving through Penclawdd at about 1.30 this afternoon, on the other hand it could have been Darran.

Incoming.

Pegojack said:
cmajack said:
Well we have just had probably the worst case of child torture and abuse i can remember in my life time. My late father used to say " if there was a god why would he let that happen to someone so young and helpless". I'm tending to agree with him more these days.

Ahhh, but the religous folk will say "that proves nothing, because God gave man free will". OK then, why does God allow natural disasters that kill thousands or millions, like the sunami or the current pandemic? No doubt they'll have a convenient excuse for that too. The work of the devil, see.
The morning after Thomas Hamilton shot 16 children and one teacher in Dunblane, one tabloid headed up "The day God overslept", almost as an excuse. There is no God, of course - pure mumbo jumbo.

Can only conclude that we hope to see loved ones again when wer gone. Nobody knows if that's true and that's always the question.
Personally if there is one, he is one cruel cvnt at times.

Lifelong said:

It is known locally as God's Country...

More chance of Santa existing than God, Santa for the under 10's, God for the over 70's 👍

Both fantasies...

Thank god I'm an atheist 🙏😂

sainthelens said:
Can only conclude that we hope to see loved ones again when wer gone. Nobody knows if that's true and that's always the question.

Chin up Saint ❤, can't imagine losing my loved one before myself, I'd want to go first.
Be strong for your kids. It's your duty now.
YJB 🖤🤍

sainthelens said:

❤️❤️❤️

If there is indeed a God and he was to return to earth, I think he would look at all the organised religions and say "did you not listen to anything I said?"

Ebo said:
If there is indeed a God and he was to return to earth, I think he would look at all the organised religions and say "did you not listen to anything I said?"

I thought it was his son who was on earth! 👀

Darran said:
Ebo said:

Yeah but I don’t think he has a missus so Joseph the chippy was the dad I think…. Something metaphorical I think….. not confusing really, all on account of if bring a load of boIIocks …. Maybe? Magic sky fairies and all that.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:

Yeah but I don’t think he has a missus so Joseph the chippy was the dad I think…. Something metaphorical I think….. not confusing really, all on account of if bring a load of boIIocks …. Maybe? Magic sky fairies and all that.

Joseph’s missus was a virgin mun.

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:

Joseph’s missus was a virgin mun.

Yeah I heard. She must have been from Neath.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back