• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Does God exist ?

Skippyjack said:
Everyone flexing their superior powers over everything, what a bunch of c*cks we have on this forum, so many ego's

“ego’s”

See me after school.

Best_loser said:
DJack said:
Aye but they believe it needs a revision for a number of reasons, most of which I can't remember but I believe some are to do with recent discoveries on exoplanets and stars outside galaxies and also a greater number of brown dwarf stars and obviously more planets.

# browndwarfesmatter

Theres a lot more of them than they originally thought.

J_B said:
Skippyjack said:
Everyone flexing their superior powers over everything, what a bunch of c*cks we have on this forum, so many ego's

“ego’s”

See me after school.

Spell check changed it to ego's.. but the point still stands, we've got so many egotistical c*cks on this forum, who seem to know everything.. why don't you all apply to become a politician, because it's a tough job

School, have an IQ test, then come back and see what pathetic score you'll publish because you never "had" it in the first place

MrSwerve said:
Ebo said:
I find it quite odd /amusing when I see those who declare themselves as atheists or even agnostic, yet soon as Christmas comes they are the life and soul of any party. Celebrating something that they refuse to believe in.

Celebrating Christmas is absolutely nothing to do with Jesus/Christianity for most people, I would wager.

I don't believe in God but I enjoy exchanging presents and having a few beers with a Turkey dinner and seeing family. It's just a nice thing to do.

Think of it as a pimped-up Beaujolais day. Lots of people celebrating and having fun, but don't give a sh*t about the wine.

Christmas would not exist were it not for religion. The clue is in the name.

MrSwerve said:
Ebo said:
I find it quite odd /amusing when I see those who declare themselves as atheists or even agnostic, yet soon as Christmas comes they are the life and soul of any party. Celebrating something that they refuse to believe in.

Celebrating Christmas is absolutely nothing to do with Jesus/Christianity for most people, I would wager.

I don't believe in God but I enjoy exchanging presents and having a few beers with a Turkey dinner and seeing family. It's just a nice thing to do.

Think of it as a pimped-up Beaujolais day. Lots of people celebrating and having fun, but don't give a sh*t about the wine.

Not many people need an excuse based on mythology to have a family get together, have some nice grub and get pissed.

Ebo said:
MrSwerve said:

Well obviously...

Hmmmmm not sure, but in a world where I’m presented with orange sandwiches and almost squirrel proof bird feeders, put me down as doubtful!

Great question, which is not to be taken lightly. Without God, from my perspective we were made from nothing by nothing for nothing but we seem to have great confidence in this position?

Exeterjack said:
Great question, which is not to be taken lightly. Without God, from my perspective we were made from nothing by nothing for nothing but we seem to have great confidence in this position?

That's what's known as the God of the gaps , everything not understood gets put down to a god

Best_loser said:
Exeterjack said:

That's what's known as the God of the gaps , everything not understood gets put down to a god
I tend to think that rather than it being a God of the gaps statement its the atheist position put Succinctly.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back