• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dover lol

You reap what you sow. Not that Brexiteers will ever admit that Brexit is a crock of smelly excrement with absolutely nil redeeming features, only a massive downside for the UK economically, socially, culturally.

It's particularly ironic that a county which voted overwhelmingly for Brexit (Kent, 59% for) is now bearing the brunt of its own stupidity. Suck it up, gammons.

Nothing to do with Brexit mun haven’t you heard. It’s all those bloody French. It’s the Brexit equivalent of putting fingers in ears and saying “nah nah nah not listening”.

I’d only people had said all along this would happen eh.

lol

Attachments

• 7E9EE8CF-181B-4829-B69A-894B2C5E5B74.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 784
  • A2B7CDE6-5EB5-4533-A25F-60B9B2043D12.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 784
  • F0AC899E-848B-483E-930F-E3D36787120C.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 784
exiledclaseboy said:
Nothing to do with Brexit mun haven’t you heard. It’s all those bloody French. It’s the Brexit equivalent of putting fingers in ears and saying “nah nah nah not listening”.

I’ve mentioned this on the other forum as it happens. Everything was the fault of foreigners before Brexit and now the country is truly circling the drain, guess what? It’s all the fault of foreigners. 😂

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I’ve mentioned this on the other forum as it happens. Everything was the fault of foreigners before Brexit and now the country is truly circling the drain, guess what? It’s all the fault of foreigners. 😂

I think we beyond circling the drain. We’re now effluent being pumped into the sea.

exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:

I think we beyond circling the drain. We’re now effluent being pumped into the sea.

I was trying to retain an element of positivity! 😂

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I’m still chuckling at the notion of the cost of living crisis being a myth cos there are people at airports, ferry ports and in restaurants. Next level lunacy.

exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:

I’m still chuckling at the notion of the cost of living crisis being a myth cos there are people at airports, ferry ports and in restaurants. Next level lunacy.

I read that visitor numbers were down in Welsh resorts yesterday...... absolute " fake news" as Trump would say.
Pembrokeshire, Gower, Ceredigion, Carmarthenshire are absolutely bustling!!!!!
We've never been busier picking booze and foods.for these 4 counties.
I had a week off recently and Gower was as busy as I've ever seen it.
Port Eynon, Pennard, Worm's Head, Penclawdd (who'd ever have believed the growth in tourism there!), Llanmadoc, Llangennith, Llanrhidian were bouncing!

dickythorpe said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I read that visitor numbers were down in Welsh resorts yesterday...... absolute " fake news" as Trump would say.
Port Eynon, Pennard, Worm's Head, Penclawdd (who'd ever have believed the growth in tourism there!), Llanmadoc, Llangennith, Llanrhidian were bouncing!

We are somewhere in August, Mrs fancies Bath then wants to head south, my preference is Pembrokeshire, but no idea where in Pembrokeshire :?

exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:

I’m reading on the other board that it’s the fault of the ‘anti-British French’. There are some dangerously stupid people about. Unfortunately they have hurt all of us for many years to come.

Niigata Jack said:
dickythorpe said:

We are somewhere in August, Mrs fancies Bath then wants to head south, my preference is Pembrokeshire, but no idea where in Pembrokeshire :?

If you head south from Bath you won’t end up in Pembrokeshire. ;)

So ive managed to get out and about recently on hols, the problem is understaffing everywhere. Flew from Heathrow to Crete early morning with no issues other than queuing through security which took about 30mins all in.

Cardiff next to Malaga same queuing eeven though booked in online etc. Malaga no issues everything great rep said that TUI had been forthright with airport. Got back to Cardiff was taken off by sky steps so walked around the airport even though we were outside bagging hall, then waited over an hour for the only plane landed for cases lunch break obviously.

Last week out of Bristol to Naples no issues same security queuing at security and passport if youre not digital. Swissair manager i chatted to in line stated they have lost nearly 55% staff apparently from the lockdowns, forcing them to up the wage.

Mate phoned me yesterday from Dover been jammed for hours because less than 50% of passport booths open and then only 25% at break times on the busiest time of year. This is nothing to do with Brexit unless you are accusing the French of being recriminatory.

Niigata Jack said:
dickythorpe said:

Avoid Tenby, so overrated and overwhelmed by visitors.
Try St David's, Solva, Broadhaven and Little Haven👍👍👍👍

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back