• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dover lol

Skippyjack said:
KrunchyKarrot said:
Well i stated that yesterday they were less than half occupied as stated in original post, as for waving passport in the general direction you must be special as ive never been so lucky.

Mate it's pointless having an opinion, they voted remain, so they are obviously correct about everything in the whole world, so what you say can't be possibly true, you're a gammon apparently so suck it all up etc.. it's how they all roll on here, they're the "perfect" people who hide and don't do difficult jobs because they'll be called out "incompetent" just like the trust fiasco, they jumped ship because they knew it wasn't going to end well.. that's what these "types" do
Im just stating the facts, in all the time ive travelled to Europe I've never entered a country just waving a passport. Can you imagine all the lorries and vans just sailing through. I've never queued for that long in Non EU countries either come to that. As for voting remain they were wrong about that as well as time will tell.

Skippyjack said:
KrunchyKarrot said:
Well i stated that yesterday they were less than half occupied as stated in original post, as for waving passport in the general direction you must be special as ive never been so lucky.

Mate it's pointless having an opinion, they voted remain, so they are obviously correct about everything in the whole world, so what you say can't be possibly true, you're a gammon apparently so suck it all up etc.. it's how they all roll on here, they're the "perfect" people who hide and don't do difficult jobs because they'll be called out "incompetent" just like the trust fiasco, they jumped ship because they knew it wasn't going to end well.. that's what these "types" do

Shush drippy you silly gammon.

KrunchyKarrot said:
Skippyjack said:
Im just stating the facts, in all the time ive travelled to Europe I've never entered a country just waving a passport. Can you imagine all the lorries and vans just sailing through. I've never queued for that long in Non EU countries either come to that. As for voting remain they were wrong about that as well as time will tell.

Don’t you mean “to another country in Europe” ?

Skippyjack said:
KrunchyKarrot said:

What on earth are you talking about??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

KrunchyKarrot said:
Skippyjack said:

What's the timescale you're thinking of for voting remain being proven wrong? Because it's not looking good for that statement at the moment. :lol:

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/bmay/status/1551464675711324160?s=21&t=SllMftyRDUQ6lPFhZFGtlg

That's exactly the same Simon Calder clip I posted yesterday Darran, so technically, yours is a Ferdy! :lol:

Do keep up young man! :lol:

JackSomething said:
KrunchyKarrot said:

What's the timescale you're thinking of for voting remain being proven wrong? Because it's not looking good for that statement at the moment. :lol:

If I remember correctly, didn't Rees-Mogg say 50 years? :lol:

dickythorpe said:
Niigata Jack said:
We are somewhere in August, Mrs fancies Bath then wants to head south, my preference is Pembrokeshire, but no idea where in Pembrokeshire :?
Avoid Tenby, so overrated and overwhelmed by visitors.
Try St David's, Solva, Broadhaven and Little Haven👍👍👍👍

Went shopping in Tenby on Saturday. Horrific. Kiln Park is a blight on that place. Still, if you end up there, go to Tap and Tan for food and some excellent beer.

If going to Pembs, go as far west or north as you can. Far fewer people.

Edit - Speaking of understaffing, it's a real issue in Pembrokeshire, although not quite as bad as last year. Pretty much every cafe has a vacancy advert in the window. Our eldest is making an absolute fortune working in one of the pubs down there during his summer break, but he's lucky he has somewhere to stay. Anyone who will do those jobs simply can't afford to live there.

Uxy said:
dickythorpe said:
Avoid Tenby, so overrated and overwhelmed by visitors.
Try St David's, Solva, Broadhaven and Little Haven👍👍👍👍

Went shopping in Tenby on Saturday. Horrific. Kiln Park is a blight on that place. Still, if you end up there, go to Tap and Tan for food and some excellent beer.

Edit - Speaking of understaffing, it's a real issue in Pembrokeshire, although not quite as bad as last year. Pretty much every cafe has a vacancy advert in the window. Our eldest is making an absolute fortune working in one of the pubs down there during his summer break, but he's lucky he has somewhere to stay. Anyone who will do those jobs simply can't afford to live there.

You went what in Tenby?
What. The. Fuck? :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
Skippyjack said:

Shush drippy you silly gammon.
Take you're head for a shite moosh.

karnataka said:
Darran said:
https://twitter.com/bmay/status/1551464675711324160?s=21&t=SllMftyRDUQ6lPFhZFGtlg

That's exactly the same Simon Calder clip I posted yesterday Darran, so technically, yours is a Ferdy! :lol:

Do keep up young man! :lol:
Thats the same guy on with Eamon this morning saying that there was staffing issues, before going on to say about the checks taking longer.

Darran said:
Uxy said:

You went what in Tenby?
What. The. Fuck? :lol:

Well, if you're staying about three miles away from there, it makes more sense to pick up some stuff from there than, say, Swansea. But that's just me ...

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back