• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dr Poo

Neath_Jack said:
A classic PS Sunday night thread.

And as it happens I logged off to watch Saturday’s Doctor Who for the second time. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
And as it happens I logged off to watch Saturday’s Doctor Who for the second time. :lol:

Neglecting your duties as a mod, dear me :lol:

karnataka said:
Do you think that's the only thing in his head that doesn't exist in reality? :lol:

I must admit, I am slightly puzzled why you didn't notice that JB spectacularly missed the point of my post..

I said : Because I know one million percent, that the majority of people, would fully understand, what I was saying.:

Now to break that down in shall we say easy to understand terms, that means I am a absolutely positive that the majority of people would understand, what I was saying.

How JB could read it wrong, I do not understand, I showed a couple of people in the checkout queue his reply, and they could not understand it either.

jack123 said:
I showed a couple of people in the checkout queue his reply, and they could not understand it either.

No you didn’t. :lol: Anyway, Doctor WOKE is in again in 15 minutes. Enjoy.

exiledclaseboy said:
No you didn’t. :lol: Anyway, Doctor WOKE is in again in 15 minutes. Enjoy.

Will there be any black characters in this episode by any chance? Or gay...

Swanjaxs said:

According to the Radio Times, tonight's episode is about a few non binary Daleks, and the Cyberthems. :D

Swanjaxs said:

Well they cast an Asian actor as Sir Isaac Newton so that’ll wind a few up. :lol: There were only three other actors in the episode though and they were all white. One of them is ginger mind so that’s a bit WOKE I reckon. Justice for Gingers.

exiledclaseboy said:
Well they cast an Asian actor as Sir Isaac Newton so that’ll wind a few up. :lol: There were only three other actors in the episode though and they were all white. One of them is ginger mind so that’s a bit WOKE I reckon. Justice for Gingers.

It is a bit stupid though, Newton wasn't Asian mun.. can you imagine someone white played Bruce Lee etc

jack123 said:
I must admit, I am slightly puzzled why you didn't notice that JB spectacularly missed the point of my post..

I said : Because I know one million percent, that the majority of people, would fully understand, what I was saying.:

Now to break that down in shall we say easy to understand terms, that means I am a absolutely positive that the majority of people would understand, what I was saying.

How JB could read it wrong, I do not understand, I showed a couple of people in the checkout queue his reply, and they could not understand it either.

No you didn’t.

If you did they’d have told you that you are innumerate.

J_B said:
No you didn’t.

If you did they’d have told you that you are innumerate.

:lol: Hey, I can detect slight anger, there is no need to be like that, basically what you should do is, hold your hands up high, and say or even shout, 'Now and again, I ferk up', and that's it really!

Please don't insult me with some kind of nursery school deflecting, to get away from your actual stupidity of misreading my post.

It’s obviously one of the most politically correct shows going but who cares? The big issue is that it’s just a bit sh1t. But if some love it who am I to knock it.

Further to the politically correct or “woke” comment on something like Dr Who it’s really not an issue. But I do get p1ssed off with stuff that has historical value.

That I find very annoying.

jack123 said:

Don't worry about it. I knew what J_B meant and I'm sure J_B knew what I meant, even if you didn't :D

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back