• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dr Poo

rockinj said:
Further to the politically correct or “woke” comment on something like Dr Who it’s really not an issue. But I do get p1ssed off with stuff that has historical value.

That I find very annoying.

Whatever you do, never ever watch Jesus of Nazareth. You may combust.

Swanjaxs said:
The best imho 🤔

4f2b1e81ba095379a2fc97b3e954189e.gif

Nah. Tom Baker. It kind of depends how old you are. Tom Baker was the first I remember.

exiledclaseboy said:
Nah. Tom Baker. It kind of depends how old you are. Tom Baker was the first I remember.

I remember Eva Piron, just saying like 🫣

Swanjaxs said:
I remember Eva Piron, just saying like 🫣

For some reason that’s made me think of David Essex. This thread is taking a turn.

karnataka said:
Don't worry about it. I knew what J_B meant and I'm sure J_B knew what I meant, even if you didn't :D

I am not worried at all, I just wondered if you are silly as him..

Hmm, what can I deduce from your reply to him?

Do you think that's the only thing in his head that doesn't exist in reality? :lol:

Wow, that is certainly way above my pay grade..

I shall ask people in queues at the supermarket, and at the bus stop..

Exactly what the bloody hell, you are on about? Maybe it's my fault, I fell asleep earlier, and I have had about 3 cans of beer, so maybe I am missing out on the wavelength you are on. Am I interested? Not really, deflect, don't answer, same old snore fest.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

J_B said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I must say, it's very interesting that you have put the old :lol: up instead of admitting it you got it spectacularly wrong. Very funny and I will save this for future reference, it's kind of funny that when I get things wrong, there is an almighty PILE ON, yet you do it, and it's completely ignored.

Just Wow.

jack123 said:
I must say, it's very interesting that you have put the old :lol: up instead of admitting it you got it spectacularly wrong. Very funny and I will save this for future reference, it's kind of funny that when I get things wrong, there is an almighty PILE ON, yet you do it, and it's completely ignored.

Just Wow.

They pile on me an all.. just for reference

And they pile on us because they believe they're intellectually superior, jack of all trades, master of none etc

Skippyjack said:
And they pilge on us because they believe they're intellectually superior, jack of all trades, master of none etc

Of course.. I will say at my age, I don't mind a pile on, if I am wrong, but I am slightly piffled that the uneducated statements, by JB and his lapdog Karnataka, where they have got it wrong, called me everything under the sun, nothing, no apology, nothing! It's unbelievable.

I am going to listen to some music now before bed, but no! That is uncalled for, If I do that, I would never hear the end of it, the untouchables JB and Karn get away Scott free, well I've marked their cards..

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back