• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dr Poo

jack123 said:
Oh right, are you serious? I must admit, it did on initial glance, looked like you were having a bit of a laugh. If you really want to have a fight, yeah I'm game, although would you mind if we could pencil it in for say next April?

Give me a chance to train up for it, and so on.

Yeah I'm serious, I'll just piss the police off once again, they'll say Skips off again, that little f*cking gnome prick.. or something along them lines.. I don't want a fight, I just wanted to make conversation before I get knocked out again

Skippyjack said:
Yeah I'm serious, I'll just piss the police off once again, they'll say Skips off again, that little f*cking gnome prick.. or something along them lines.. I don't want a fight, I just wanted to make conversation before I get knocked out again

:lol: Shut up you header, I won't be knocking anybody out, in fact at my age, I can't see me ever street fighting again, wrong side of 50, makes you think.

God, come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I raised my fists to anyone, think it was around 30 year ago.

Edit: Just for honesty it was about 1998, last time I raised fists, walking down college street just past Barons, and 2 fellas started, my friend had already knocked the other bloke out, yet the one near me backed off.. So 25 years ago.

jack123 said:
:lol: Shut up you header, I won't be knocking anybody out, in fact at my age, I can't see me ever street fighting again, wrong side of 50, makes you think.

God, come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I raised my fists to anyone, think it was around 30 year ago.

Just come across some of your old photo's J123 :lol:

https://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2016/12/old-timey-boxers-seem-pose-photos-way/

Niigata Jack said:

https://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2016/12/old-timey-boxers-seem-pose-photos-way/

:lol:

That is a good post mate, why did they do the stance like that years ago.. Not disrespecting them, maybe it's got something to with cameras and media now, but I tell you what, be a good one if there was a time machine available, to get a match from the greats of today, and the greats from the past. who would win?

Niigata Jack said:

Ferking hell could you imagine watching these matches Max, back in the day..

1713, Sir Thomas Parkyns described a typical boxing match as including eye-gouging, choking, punching, head-butting and other such street fighting tactics.

...Kinnel!!!

I leave you guys alone for a few hours and chaos ensues. i'm used to the wonderful quinoa munching, Dr Who loving, WOKE!, lefty civil servant and the plaintalking swans and pub loving, railways operator taking the piss... BUT Skippy ripping Jack123.

Fuk my eyes, has he really gone that far out...judging by the evidence, YEP!

DJack said:
...Kinnel!!!

I leave you guys alone for a few hours and chaos ensues. i'm used to the wonderful quinoa munching, Dr Who loving, WOKE!, lefty civil servant and the plaintalking swans and pub loving, railways operator taking the piss... BUT Skippy ripping Jack123.

Fuk my eyes, has he really gone that far out...judging by the evidence, YEP!

Can you not leave us alone for such timescales?

Cooperman said:
Can you not leave us alone for such timescales?

Let's face it, I'm a bigger social hand-grenade than many on here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

jack123 said:
:lol:

That is a good post mate, why did they do the stance like that years ago.. Not disrespecting them, maybe it's got something to with cameras and media now, but I tell you what, be a good one if there was a time machine available, to get a match from the greats of today, and the greats from the past. who would win?

According to history, there's been some impressive fighters from 1912-1940.. going by their records, they went 15 rounds an all and 100s of fights

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back