• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

DUFF SACKED

monmouth said:
Looking at his time with up over the piece, he didn't really endear himself to anyone did he? Players, fans, owners, club cat. You can only do that if you keep winning, and even then it can't last. Very odd behaviour really...then again...Yorkshire...

A couple of wins next week would be very welcome. We hardly ever win at the freezing shitehole off the A50, but this time it would be lovely.

Just got a text off my Millwall mate that went to the Piggery yesterday. "s**t game, s**t fans, s**t club, s**t ground, we were s**t but should never have lost. Pile of s**t"

Milwall better side by all accounts. How the fuckers keep on getting wins is beyond me.

Will go down as one of the luckiest clubs in history for not getting relegated last season

magicdaps10 said:
Yeah in hindsight the appointment was wrong from the start.....certain people in power took on this pragmatic, results based manager rubbish as if it would just happen! The relief was there for all to see at the final whistle.

He had his usual slow start, as he has at previous clubs, got four good performances out of the squad (Grimes was a revelation), and then we seemed to go backwards, albeit during a run of games against some very tough opponents. Seems harsh to sack him so quickly when we gave the previous manager two full seasons to practice his Pep tribute act. Take out the first six games and our points per game weren’t bad - I think replicated across the season they’d have been enough for us to finish tenth, which feels about right for the current players at the manager’s disposal. So I don’t accept this ‘he was a catastrophe from the start’ which some people are running with, but nor can I summon up much regret about it. Not like I was ‘all in’ for him :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back