• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

DUFF SACKED

Andrew - North Hill said:
There were plenty on here, and on other forums, and on Swans social media. I'm not your personal secretary, go find them yourself if you're that bothered.

I've got no skin in this game so my comment is neutral... but as it is you who has made the claim it is incumbent upon you to prove it/back it up.

DJack said:
I've got no skin in this game so my comment is neutral... but as it is you who has made the claim it is incumbent upon you to prove it/back it up.

Actually, it's not.

I have made a statement that I believe to be to true, based on the evidence available.

The burden of proof is on those claiming otherwise to prove me wrong.

There is no onus on me to do anything further.

Actually, it's not.

I have made a statement that I believe to be to true, based on the evidence available.

The burden of proof is on those claiming otherwise to prove me wrong.

There is no onus on me to do anything further.

Knob Hill ❤️s Russell

You’ll find the relevant threads on Duff’s appointment on page 62. I just read back over them. No one went ‘all in’. At best, cautious optimism about a fresh start.

cadleigh said:
You’ll find the relevant threads on Duff’s appointment on page 62. I just read back over them. No one went ‘all in’. At best, cautious optimism about a fresh start.

Ah righto, so a handful of pages on this forum, and this forum alone, is compelling evidence of the temperature of an entire fanbase. An open and shut case if I ever saw one. Hokey doke, Cadleigh.

Ah righto, so a handful of pages on this forum, and this forum alone, is compelling evidence of the temperature of an entire fanbase. An open and shut case if I ever saw one. Hokey doke, Cadleigh.

Quid pro quo, Dr Lecter

Well I was referring to a post in which you said “The only people who still don't get [that Duff was a poor choice] are the ones who went all in on him from day one…”

Why post that on here if you were referring to posters on Swansea Independent, SCFC2 or Twitter/X? Not that I can recall anyone falling over themselves in excitement at Duff’s appointment on those forums either.

cadleigh said:
Well I was referring to a post in which you said “The only people who still don't get [that Duff was a poor choice] are the ones who went all in on him from day one…”

Why post that on here if you were referring to posters on Swansea Independent, SCFC2 or Twitter/X? Not that I can recall anyone falling over themselves in excitement at Duff’s appointment on those forums either.

Doesn't really matter what I say next does it, in all honesty. Your whole MO is just to change the goalposts whenever your arguments start running out of road, you've done it for years, always been the same. You're at least consistent, I'll give you that.

exiledclaseboy said:
Why don’t you two just ignore each other? Seems easier all round.

That sounds like a cracking idea. I mean, I have tried, but it hasn't seemed to be working, not to date anyway.

So how about ECB's suggestion, Cadleigh? Might make for a better experience for all the others on here.

And while I'm at it, would extend the same offer to Country of old Cack or whatever his name is.

Was clear to see how happy the unit were after yesterday's game.......looked like it was a monkey off their back with Duff gone.

Apparently not one player took to social media to express sadness on Duff being sacked, Josh Ginnelly even going as far as "liking" the announcement of his sacking via the official SCFC X (twitter) account...

Swanjaxs said:
Apparently not one player took to social media to express sadness on Duff being sacked, Josh Ginnelly even going as far as "liking" the announcement of his sacking via the official SCFC X (twitter) account...

Looking at his time with up over the piece, he didn't really endear himself to anyone did he? Players, fans, owners, club cat. You can only do that if you keep winning, and even then it can't last. Very odd behaviour really...then again...Yorkshire...

A couple of wins next week would be very welcome. We hardly ever win at the freezing shitehole off the A50, but this time it would be lovely.

Just got a text off my Millwall mate that went to the Piggery yesterday. "Shit game, shit fans, shit club, shit ground, we were shit but should never have lost. Pile of shit"

monmouth said:
Looking at his time with up over the piece, he didn't really endear himself to anyone did he? Players, fans, owners, club cat. You can only do that if you keep winning, and even then it can't last. Very odd behaviour really...then again...Yorkshire...

A couple of wins next week would be very welcome. We hardly ever win at the freezing shitehole off the A50, but this time it would be lovely.

Just got a text off my Millwall mate that went to the Piggery yesterday. "s**t game, s**t fans, s**t club, s**t ground, we were s**t but should never have lost. Pile of s**t"

Yeah in hindsight the appointment was wrong from the start.....certain people in power took on this pragmatic, results based manager rubbish as if it would just happen! The relief was there for all to see at the final whistle.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back