• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

E20 back on the old site

jack123 said:
Darran said:
Being serious Kerouac started posting on here several weeks ago why did he go back to the other site? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't know, but it's a shame he did. Best debater ever.
and adds so much to this site, I even saw a post from him in the football section it was brilliant.

I think you fancy him. :lol:

Fireboy said:
Builthjack said:
Just tell em to F off.

Cant do that K, they will label you a leftie and unable to converse a good argument.

The thing is they wouldn't say half the shit to your face.

They are probably doleys with lots of time on their hands.

jack123 said:
Darran said:
He’s a hero.

All jokes aside, I think he's the best ps poster ever, always polite, and never abusive, there are plenty of of others, but for me Ker takes the lead, the most courteous person I have ever read, regardless of the flack he is getting at the time, brilliant, I would just revert to name calling mode.

Always polite? Never abusive?

Are you serious?

Humpty said:
jack123 said:
All jokes aside, I think he's the best ps poster ever, always polite, and never abusive, there are plenty of of others, but for me Ker takes the lead, the most courteous person I have ever read, regardless of the flack he is getting at the time, brilliant, I would just revert to name calling mode.

Are you serious?

:lol:

jack123 said:
Humpty said:

Are you serious?

Just because he battered you in a discussion , do not take offence, I must admit it's funny too see.

Lol. Which discussion was that?

If you think he's a great debater then fine, but he certainly isn't always polite and is often abusive.

To be honest you're the type of person I would expect to be impressed by his type. A thick racist. It's to btw, not too.

jack123 said:
Well I have read lots of his posts, and for me yes always polite never abusive, best poster on the old site by a country mile. Don't dip your toes in, is the best advice.

You just slagged us all off on the old site

As Steve Jones once said

Whah a fukin rotta. 😁

Best_loser said:
jack123 said:
Well I have read lots of his posts, and for me yes always polite never abusive, best poster on the old site by a country mile. Don't dip your toes in, is the best advice.

You just slagged us all off on the old site

As Steve Jones once said

Whah a fukin rotta. 😁

He’s had a torrent of abuse mun. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members