• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eastern cousins

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 2,864
Good lord that first goal... its the kind that a goalkeeper will never get to live down for the rest of his career.

They’ve lost Ramsey and Ralls for next week… their midfield and defence are a shambles.

I still don’t understand their love for NG… he’s poor, can’t defend crosses, terrible in the air… Ronald and Eom will have a field day.
Rambo injured again, didn’t see that coming!

Evens next Sunday.
How they start the game will be the barometer- will their professional pride be injured and so come out all guns blazing or will they be feeling sorry for themselves which will mean an easy win for us? The Derby is always unpredictable so I’m not counting any chickens but if we play at the level we did yesterday I can’t see us losing tbf.

How long is he out for?

Ratcliffe slaughtered him on radio wales for his effort yesterday. But did he hobble off to try and make it to the Derby?
He went over on his ankle and it was a bad one......not been confirmed but no way is he making the game against us in 7 days from that injury.
It's going to be a couple of weeks before the bruising goes down atleast and that's best case scenario.

was
He went over on his ankle and it was a bad one......not been confirmed but no way is he making the game against us in 7 days from that injury.
It's going to be a couple of weeks before the bruising goes down atleast and that's best case scenario.
its alright, they have world-beater colwill to step in. Arsenal and West Ham were offering over £15mil a month or so back don't you know 😂😂

was

its alright, they have world-beater colwill to step in. Arsenal and West Ham were offering over £15mil a month or so back don't you know 😂😂
I'm not saying he's brilliant, but he was their best player down here last season.

I’m never ever confident for this fixture, absolutely anything can happen no matter who is on / off form.

They won’t be the only team to go to Burnley and get an absolute to long either.

And he’d still fly into our team as a starter every week.
He's never started for them routinely ffs.

Does well as a sub against tiring defenses and does fuck all otherwise.

3 goals and assists in two seasons isn't it?

He's never started for them routinely ffs.

Does well as a sub against tiring defenses and does fuck all otherwise.

3 goals and assists in two seasons isn't it?
And that’s the problem there, they don’t bring through talented youngsters. I’ve said to his old man for a number of year to get him out of there (as did a manager of ours as well). Same will probably happen to his younger brother, Joel as well.

His output isn't good enjfuh

Should go to league 1 and start 40 games

And that’s the problem there, they don’t bring through talented youngsters. I’ve said to his old man for a number of year to get him out of there (as did a manager of ours as well). Same will probably happen to his younger brother, Joel as well.
Think Joel went on loan to Cheltenham last week.

Colwill is more than decent, the scums priority for buying in big money nomarks have stood in his way, I've no scales over my eyes so say it as I see.
Anyway, fuk him 🤪

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back