• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eastern cousins

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 2,864
Colwill is more than decent, the scums priority for buying in big money nomarks have stood in his way, I've no scales over my eyes so say it as I see.
Anyway, fuk him 🤪
Sorry, just don't see it (and most of their lot don't either).

Looks good on the ball with some flicks but no output. There's a reason 3/4 successive managers haven't made him a starter

Looks good on the ball with some flicks but no output. There's a reason 3/4 successive managers haven't made him a starter
Fair

Most of theirs want the team built around him. A quick glance on that lots Twitter will tell you that every week.

His issue is that he’s missing so much playing time which is bound to be hampering his development. He’s very talented but still very raw due to lack of game times.

Anyway, I get it you don’t fancy him. It won’t be any skin off his nose I dare say.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back