• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

EFL Championship Season 2023/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Bristol City | The Swansea.com Stadium

What will the result be against Bristol City?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Bristol City win

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pegojack said:
Good luck, boys.

No disrespect to Naughts, but surely we have better options in the squad? I'd rather see Darling in the starting line up, to be honest.

On a totally different subject, what a fantastic arial shot that is of the Vetch earlier on in this thread. I saw it and got a lump in my throat when I suddenly realised I watched the Swans there for exactly forty years before we moved to the Liberty. And now it's eighteen years in our 'new' home. Tempus fugit.

Darling is gash

Pegojack said:
PS Any linkies?

http://www.fawanews.com/Swansea%20City%20vs%20Bristol%20City.html

currently down atm

Beautiful ball from Patino puts Cullen clean through and he makes no mistake from 12 yards.

Stunning defending by Cabango :lol:
Sometimes I wonder how he is a professional footballer

I've seen this movie 3 times in the last week. 1-0 up...
If we cant learn how to hold a lead we are fkd.

What a ball from Patino though.

Here's an idea, how a bout people bookmark the link to the game then they'll have it for every game, fucking love rocket science me :D :D :D :D

Twice we have given it away under no pressure and invited a 3 on 3 attack. Gotta tidy that up or we will get done sooner or later

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back