• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

EFL Championship Season 2023/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Bristol City | The Swansea.com Stadium

What will the result be against Bristol City?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Bristol City win

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fact that we appear to have turned down a deal worth £10m for Wood is pure negligence

Copamundial said:
It’s the joke from the smoke, just stick to your area of expertise..,finance.

Four of the six questions are finance questions you illiterate moron.

Thought you were buggering off with Russy.

PSumbler said:
The fact that we appear to have turned down a deal worth £10m for Wood is pure negligence

It’s so negligent as to appear impossible.

I’m wondering if we had no real bid and it was an attempt to unsettle him and us to harm us.

Londonlisa2001 said:
It’s almost as if you can’t have four managers in quick succession, ship out anyone that will bring any money, recruit badly, lack any sort of vision for the club and team, fail to address financial shortcomings and have an ownership group that combines utter apathy with the odd foray into football manager isn’t it.

I hope the Trust are asking some serious questions.

Why didn’t we sell Wood.

Why didn’t we ship out Patterson.

Why didn’t we recruit anyone in midfield to replace last season’s most creative player?

Why did we get rid of our best keeper and bring in someone on loan that is no better and has no value accretion.

Who exactly is choosing players here?

Why did we not get rid of Grimes?

Just dreadful decision making both football wise and financial wise.

And four managers in quick succession that all brought a different mindset to approach and required different things from the playing squad.

Decision making from the top has been poor, no doubt about it. Birch was strong enough to help insulate us from the mistakes a bit I suspect, but currently there’s nobody in the ownership/leadership group who knows anything about football. And it shows. I don’t know whether we will go down, as a lot can change quickly in football, but make no mistake about it the decisions made over the summer make relegation much more likely.

Oh well, at least it’s a glorious day in west Wales on a weekend at last; I’m off to enjoy it.

Londonlisa2001 said:
It’s so negligent as to appear impossible.

I’m wondering if we had no real bid and it was an attempt to unsettle him and us to harm us.

That is very possible. Especially when you consider their manager.

And of course to the owners who reside so many thousands of miles away it is convenient to make us think £10m has been turned down as its like them showing more "ambition"

PSumbler said:
That is very possible. Especially when you consider their manager.

And of course to the owners who reside so many thousands of miles away it is convenient to make us think £10m has been turned down as its like them showing more "ambition"

If keeping Wood is considered to be a mark of ambition, that is a very low bar to set and we really are in more trouble than I realised.

Give Wood time. There is a decent player in there. Will be worth more next window.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back