• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

EFL Championship Season 2023/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Bristol City | The Swansea.com Stadium

What will the result be against Bristol City?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Bristol City win

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-5434.jpg

IMG-5380.jpg

IMG-5549.jpg

IMG-5413.jpg

IMG-5418.jpg

IMG-5414.jpg

IMG-5417.jpg

IMG-5415.jpg

IMG-5416.jpg

IMG-5412.jpg

IMG-5523.jpg

IMG-5355.jpg

Hi.

I'm unable to attend the Bristol City game as my dad is not well.

I've got 2 tickets, West atand, dead on the halfway line next to the directors box, row N

Complimentary alcoholic or soft drink at half time.

Happy to sell both for £50.

If interested give me a bell on 07392 068405 or email nigesparks@yahoo.co.uk

I'm happy to meet you outside the ground before

Thanks

Is this a must win? Its definitely a must not lose. The line up will be as unpredictable as the result most probs. Be a right relief going to the piggery in a couple of weeks with a win in the bag. Will be a cracking atmosphere tho no doubt.

I spent a while trying to figure out what lineup we are going to see, if nothing else the players brought in make it difficult for Brizzle to predict too. I am going to stick my neck out and have my usual pre match prediction though:

------------------------------- Rushworth -----------------------------------
----- Darling --------------- Humphries ---------------- Pedersen -------
Key ------------------------------------------------------------------- Tymon
-------------------- Patino ---------------- Grimes -------------------------
------------------- Ginnelly ---------------- Lowe --------------------------
--------------------------------- Yates ----------------------------------------

Key, Tymon, Ginnelly and Lowe all have pace and are all a threat in their own rights.
Cabango and Wood and Fulton for me lately have been the weak links in the side. We probably won't see this side since the players were registered barely 12 hours before the team sheets need to be in but its what I want to see.

bakajack said:
I spent a while trying to figure out what lineup we are going to see, if nothing else the players brought in make it difficult for Brizzle to predict too. I am going to stick my neck out and have my usual pre match prediction though:

------------------------------- Rushworth -----------------------------------
----- Darling --------------- Humphries ---------------- Pedersen -------
Key ------------------------------------------------------------------- Tymon
-------------------- Patino ---------------- Grimes -------------------------
------------------- Ginnelly ---------------- Lowe --------------------------
--------------------------------- Yates ----------------------------------------

Key, Tymon, Ginnelly and Lowe all have pace and are all a threat in their own rights.
Cabango and Wood and Fulton for me lately have been the weak links in the side. We probably won't see this side since the players were registered barely 12 hours before the team sheets need to be in but its what I want to see.

Pretty sure that unless the new players were registered by 12 noon yesterday that they won't be available to play until Sunday, which rules them out until the Cardiff game.

Resolvenjack said:
Pretty sure that unless the new players were registered by 12 noon yesterday that they won't be available to play until Sunday, which rules them out until the Cardiff game.

I think you may be right, we will find out in two and half hours :)

bakajack said:
I think you may be right, we will find out in two and half hours :)

Not registered in time unfortunately, will have to wait until next week...

Would any of the new signings have played even if they were allowed to? They wouldn't have had a single training session with the manager and teammates, unless any of the loan signings were in an Ashby situation and allowed to train here before the move was finalised.

I expect a wildly different lineup next weekend. I wonder when we plan to give Ginnelly his first league start

Good luck, boys.

No disrespect to Naughts, but surely we have better options in the squad? I'd rather see Darling in the starting line up, to be honest.

On a totally different subject, what a fantastic arial shot that is of the Vetch earlier on in this thread. I saw it and got a lump in my throat when I suddenly realised I watched the Swans there for exactly forty years before we moved to the Liberty. And now it's eighteen years in our 'new' home. Tempus fugit.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back