• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

EFL Fixtures

legoman

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Anyone know when the fixture list is due to be released?

Nothing yet, only that it begins Sept 12th.

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/sky-bet-championship/fixtures-and-results/fixtures/

People seem to think Friday 21st August as by then all the European progression will be known for Prem sides, how long Man U, Man City & Wolves will need off etc.

Although if any club was to win either title (finals are the 21st and 23rd) then they would be eligible for the Super Cup which would postpone a game in late September, so it could be people just making it up.

JBT95 said:
People seem to think Friday 21st August as by then all the European progression will be known for Prem sides, how long Man U, Man City & Wolves will need off etc.

Although if any club was to win either title (finals are the 21st and 23rd) then they would be eligible for the Super Cup which would postpone a game in late September, so it could be people just making it up.
Not sure why what happens in the Premier League affects the EFL start date ?

According to the Sun, three weeks before the September 12th kick-off, so Friday August 21st does look the most probable date.

STID2017 said:
JBT95 said:

Not sure why what happens in the Premier League affects the EFL start date ?

It’s not just Premier League that influences proceedings. European spots influence cup competitions which in turn influences league game timing.

With absolutely no chance of attending any games home or away for the foreseeable future I’m struggling to care about who we play when.

Absolutely.

Totally lost interest due to the current situation.

On another note, I can’t believe the club are still trying to charge half price for the merchandise.

Andy1300 said:
Absolutely.

On another note, I can’t believe the club are still trying to charge half price for the merchandise.

So you've lost so much interest in how your club is doing that you log on to tell us you've lost interest? :lol:

J_B said:
With absolutely no chance of attending any games home or away for the foreseeable future I’m struggling to care about who we play when.

As a lifelong Wycombe fan who moved to Swansea 14 years ago and has had a ST here for a good few years, my only hope is that we can be at games by the time they face each other here. I can even do without the Adams Park fixture, just want to see them in the league here.

Andy1300 said:
Absolutely.

You didn’t get even a little bit excited for the play off games?

Builthjack said:
It baffles me how football fans, Swans fans, have lost interest. It really does.

I don’t get it either. Our last ten games or so have provided something to be interested in.

Lost interest more like sulking because we are not in the PL.

Did very well to reach the Play offs.
Spme just enjoy a hood moan as well.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back