• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Energy Price Cap

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Being increased to £149 a year for average usage, well done Labour's Starmer and his lacy Reeves Party for the people be fucked!

Does the government control the setting of the cap? Genuine question.

The October price rise was known well before Labour got into office. It is reviewed every 3 months.

The October price rise was known well before Labour got into office. It is reviewed every 3 months.
Of course it was, but that doesn't prevent the uninformed from trying to pin it on Labour 7 weeks into their tenure if that suits their agenda, does it? There's always someone trying to bring facts and reality into things ffs!🙄🙄🙄

Can the government step in and challenge Ofgem if they think the cap is too high?

Genuine question to which I don't know the answer and not a dig at Labour.

Can the government step in and challenge Ofgem if they think the cap is too high?

They can yes, think the tories did something, Ofgem are in overall charge but they always side with the energy companies, had issues with a company years ago l left them, then had letters saying that they had repaid me to much, argued that it was their fault, Ofgem were useless, l came to an agreement in the end where l paid a third back to then first utility l think they were called.

Of course it was, but that doesn't prevent the uninformed from trying to pin it on Labour 7 weeks into their tenure if that suits their agenda, does it? There's always someone trying to bring facts and reality into things ffs!🙄🙄🙄
You need to read my post above before diving in with you size 5’s ffs
Fuk my eyes.
Post #4 🙄

I copied Raynors post on SI for a tickle, should have known better, with the Labour lovers on here, l have defended Labour on SI and the Tory lovers start kicking sand, funny thing is l haven’t voted for either and can’t ever see me voting for either, either!
Very little to chose between them, l don’t like Starmer either.

I copied Raynors post on SI for a tickle, should have known better, with the Labour lovers on here, l have defended Labour on SI and the Tory lovers start kicking sand, funny thing is l haven’t voted for either and can’t ever see me voting for either, either!
Very little to chose between them, l don’t like Starmer either.
I might pop over and take a look. The threads on there do make some good viewing upon times.

I might pop over and take a look. The threads on there do make some good viewing upon times.
You got Felixstowe and his blue blood running through his veins then you got Prossers mate from the Wirral who kicks off when anyone slags the Tories off yet won’t admit to being a dyed in wool Tory 🤣🤣🤣

You got Felixstowe and his blue blood running through his veins then you got Prossers mate from the Wirral who kicks off when anyone slags the Tories off yet won’t admit to being a dyed in wool Tory 🤣🤣🤣
It's like Eastenders 🤣

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back