• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England media meltdown

JackArmy14

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
When England drew with the US, the pundits were in total meltdown.

They were finally criticising Southgate for his selection choices.

Shearer and Jenas were actually suggesting Kane needs a rest. He's only been crap four tournaments on the trot now :lol:

But I knew that if England beat Wales, they would shut the fuck up and quicly forget by going back to the spineless ass kissing of Southgate and boy did they fall over themselves after Wales and Senegal :roll:

They're now doing what they do best and playing the same old self victimisation bullshit 😒

JackArmy14 said:
When England drew with the US, the pundits were in total meltdown.

They were finally criticising Southgate for his selection choices.

Shearer and Jenas were actually suggesting Kane needs a rest. He's only been crap four tournaments on the trot now :lol:

But I knew that if England beat Wales, they would shut the f**k up and quicly forget by going back to the spineless ass kissing of Southgate and boy did they fall over themselves after Wales and Senegal :roll:

They're now doing what they do best and playing the same old self victimisation bullshit 😒

It was the Refs fault apparently, Maguire is trying his best to convince people anyway.

Could've, should've,would've.
They are trying their best, not to look total tw@s, after their pre match bolloxs.
And relax.😌

They will literally never have a better chance of winning a trophy. Regardless of wotever, they are perennial bottle jobs. I wanna thank em cos I've had a tough year, and last night gave me such a laugh...
The comedown is comedy gold.

I had a couple of English friends round this morning, builders doing a job for me. As soon as they came through the door, it was "What a diabolical ref last night, he gave us nothing, he was Brazilian and that was payback for Michael Oliver not giving Brasil anything against Croatia, yada, yada, yada".
Strewth! They don't like it up 'em, do they? I think he's a fairly poor ref, he missed one free kick on the edge of the area when Kane was tripped but it wasn't a penalty. I don't think he did anything else fundamentally wrong, nothing that affected the outcome of the game.
They've only got themselves to blame, they ought to manage their expectations a bit better. England are bang average, certainly not a top five nation in my opinion.

Jack2jack said:
They are trying their best, not to look total tw@s, after their pre match bolloxs.
And relax.😌

Yeah if they just shut their mouths and allow non English fans to enjoy each game, maybe I wouldn't care if England won the Euros or World Cup but no they always make it unbearable :roll:

Jack2jack said:
And relax.😌

Trying not to look like twats? They've done a bang up job :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it wasn't for them I honestly wouldn't care if England won a Euros or World Cup.

JackArmy14 said:
Trying not to look like twats? They've done a bang up job :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it wasn't for them I honestly wouldn't care if England won a Euros or World Cup.
Its the sense of entitlement that gets to you.🤭

You can't beat England in the World Cup. The best you can do is to score more goals than them.

I'm surprised the media are saying he will get a job st a champions league club now , why ? He hasn't done badly but he has failed , anything less than winning something is failure , the record of England managers going back into club management is poor , I would be surprised if a top club wanted him , more like clubs such as Southampton and villa I would have thought

Please stay Gareth. You've given me some of my most enjoyable and funniest moments in sport.

Pegojack said:
I had a couple of English friends round this morning, builders doing a job for me. As soon as they came through the door, it was "What a diabolical ref last night, he gave us nothing, he was Brazilian and that was payback for Michael Oliver not giving Brasil anything against Croatia, yada, yada, yada".
Strewth! They don't like it up 'em, do they? I think he's a fairly poor ref, he missed one free kick on the edge of the area when Kane was tripped but it wasn't a penalty. I don't think he did anything else fundamentally wrong, nothing that affected the outcome of the game.
They've only got themselves to blame, they ought to manage their expectations a bit better. England are bang average, certainly not a top five nation in my opinion.

When they have finished the job tell them they are deluded twats

Fireboy said:
When they have finished the job tell them they are deluded twats

I wasn't going to tell them BEFORE they'd finished. I might have gone downstairs and found my garden door bricked up......
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm delighted they lost as they would have had a great chance of winning the thing if they got past the current World Cup holders.

Having said that, they were probably the better team and could easily have won that game on another day, so we should all be feeling very relieved. Also, I'd love it if Wales could have a player who 'was crap 4 tournaments on the trot' while scoring 12 goals in the last three tournaments... :lol:

JackSomething said:
I'm delighted they lost as they would have had a great chance of winning the thing if they got past the current World Cup holders.

Having said that, they were probably the better team and could easily have won that game on another day, so we should all be feeling very relieved. Also, I'd love it if Wales could have a player who 'was crap 4 tournaments on the trot' while scoring 12 goals in the last three tournaments... :lol:

They are good enough now to bully and steamroller inferior teams (like us) but they lack the manager to select the right personnel and tactics. Taking off Saka was laughable. Put Foden in the middle and Rashford or Grealish on the left and set up to go at (an injury plagued) France from the start and they win that game. Actually Kane's penalty goes in and they probably win that game even with Southgate. What a shame, never mind.

Unfortunately I think this group of players will be real contenders for a while, as there are no standout teams, especially when Messi can no longer drag the Argies through. Still, two years respite, so all good.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back