• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England v Wales 12/08/2023

TheLoneRanger

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Wales senior men’s XV to play England at Twickenham Stadium, Saturday 12 August, KO 5.30pm (Live on Prime Video in english and welsh)

15. Liam Williams (Kubota Spears – 84 caps)
14. Josh Adams (Cardiff Rugby / Caerdydd – 49 caps)
13. Joe Roberts (Scarlets – uncapped / heb gap)
12. Nick Tompkins (Saracens / Saraseniaid – 27 caps)
11. Tom Rogers (Scarlets – 2 caps)
10. Owen Williams (Ospreys / Gweilch – 7 caps)
9. Tomos Williams (Cardiff Rugby/ Caerdydd – 46 caps)
1. Gareth Thomas (Ospreys /Gweilch – 21 caps)
2. Dewi Lake (Ospreys / Gweilch – 8 caps): captain / capten
3. Tomas Francis (Provence – 71 caps)
4. Rhys Davies (Ospreys / Gweilch – 2 caps)
5. Adam Beard (Ospreys / Gweilch– 46 caps)
6. Dan Lydiate (Dragons / Dreigiau – 69 caps)
7. Tommy Reffell (Leicester Tigers / Caerlŷr – 9 caps)
8. Taine Plumtree (Scarlets – 1 cap)

Replacements
16. Sam Parry (Ospreys / Gweilch – 5 caps)
17. Kemsley Mathias (Scarlets – uncapped / heb gap)
18. Dillon Lewis (Harlequins – 50 caps)
19. Christ Tshiunza (Exeter Chiefs / Caerwysg – 6 caps)
20. Taine Basham (Dragons / Dreigiau – 11 caps)
21. Kieran Hardy (Scarlets – 17 caps)
22. Dan Biggar (Toulon – 108 caps)
23. Keiran Williams (Ospreys / Gweilch – uncapped / heb gap)

Should be easy win for a virtually full strength Orc. If we were to pull it off, they would cack themselves, but I can see a fair old margin, and 10,000 line out, one yard bully boy tries like it’s Gyppocaust 2007. I still fancy us to get through and do them in the WC quarters though. Have corporate tickets for the SA game if I want them…why are we doing that, it’s asking for injuries.

Most experienced Engo team probably ever and they are 9-3 vs Wales reserves. They are dogshit. It’s beautiful.

We are tots mind. Fair play. Give. Biased ref a chance to let them win when you are 15 vs 12. Ludicrous, even if we nick it. Should have been out of sight.

F/T

England 19 v 17 Wales

Wales game management after scoring the try against 12 men was abs crap.

Only the ref knows how the tackle in the air for the pen try wasn't a red card??

TheLoneRanger said:
F/T

England 19 v 17 Wales

Wales game management after scoring the try against 12 men was abs crap.

Only the ref knows how the tackle in the air for the pen try wasn't a red card??

Ref was totally out of his depth and wanted a home win, as in SA last year. But it’s not down to him that we didn’t win a game of 15 vs 12 and 17-6 up after 70 mins. Engerpop celebrating like they’d won the World Cup was funny. Borthjob is deluded.

monmouth said:
Ref was totally out of his depth and wanted a home win, as in SA last year. But it’s not down to him that we didn’t win a game of 15 vs 12 and 17-6 up after 70 mins. Engerpop celebrating like they’d won the World Cup was funny. Borthjob is deluded.

Ref was totally and unequivocally out of his depth, there should have been two red cards without a shadow of doubt, but Wales game management was worse than a joke though, that pathetic excuse for an England team were there for the taking,, wee should have never lost that game.
I was fuking tamping at the end.

Niigata Jack said:
Ref was totally and unequivocally out of his depth, there should have been two red cards without a shadow of doubt, but Wales game management was worse than a joke though, that pathetic excuse for an England team were there for the taking,, wee should have never lost that game.
I was fuking tamping at the end.

I’m still naffed off about both sporting events from yesterday.

monmouth said:
I’m still naffed off about both sporting events from yesterday.

I totally agree on both, but I fvcked my day up further by watching some of the match where Welsh Fire lost heavily, and then totally fvcked up watching what was advertised as a night of boxing with fights by Chisora and AJ. :lol:

TheLoneRanger said:
I totally agree on both, but I fvcked my day up further by watching some of the match where Welsh Fire lost heavily, and then totally fvcked up watching what was advertised as a night of boxing with fights by Chisora and AJ. :lol:

Saturday was a poor day for the Welsh sports lovers, sadly :x

Chisora and AJ, need to pack it in to, noway should AJ be considering taking on Wilder even if its worth 60 million plus to him!

Niigata Jack said:
Saturday was a poor day for the Welsh sports lovers, sadly :x

Chisora and AJ, need to pack it in to, noway should AJ be considering taking on Wilder even if its worth 60 million plus to him!

AJ would get knocked out and Fury and Usyk will box his socks off quite easily, AJ has gone all stiff as a fighter

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back