• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England's Winter Tour Of Test Cricket ...

Here is the detail of that match. The top four SL batsmen all scored hundreds, two of those getting double hundreds.

Result
Ireland vs Sri Lanka, 2nd Test
Ireland tour of Sri Lanka

IRE 492 & 202
SL 704/3d
Sri Lanka won by an innings and 10 runs

Click here to view more @espncricinfo :

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...s-ireland-2nd-test-1363448/live-cricket-score

331 runs and 6 wickets in the day for England. That’s some effort.

331 runs and 6 wickets in the day for England. That’s some effort.
Superb stuff, I put it on when I got up and couldn't believe my eyes, pity Root couldn't have made it to 300 as well though, Brook as been very consistent since he arrived on the England scene he's a massive talent.

Harry Brook became the first batsman to score hundreds in 4 consecutive Tests on Pakistan soil.
He's also scored more Test runs in Pakistan, than he has scored in England.
Here is his innings by innings record.
PS I can spend far too much time playing with this stats machine on Cricinfo. I often find myself looking back at England matches of the early 80’s when I was discovering my love for the game.

We’ve said this a number of times since McCullum and Stokes took the reins but if they wrap this up tomorrow it’s up there with the great test wins of the lot.

And there it is. Another remarkable test match and another involving Pakistan.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back