• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eom named in South Korea squad

Equally, we could say give the lad a month before anointing him as the second coming...
Has that actually happened?

Any new signing is going to take time to get up to speed with things on the playing side and also settling in to new surroundings.

The nature of the modern day football supporter is to slate rather than support.

Has that actually happened?

Any new signing is going to take time to get up to speed with things on the playing side and also settling in to new surroundings.

The nature of the modern day football supporter is to slate rather than support.
Probably if he had a poor game against anyone other than Cardiff not too much would have been said. Prior to the game ,lots of posters on here were saying how Ronald and Eom were going to tear their full backs apart, and it never really happened, particularly Eom. Though i don't think Josh Key standing 5 yards away from him helped.

Probably if he had a poor game against anyone other than Cardiff not too much would have been said. Prior to the game ,lots of posters on here were saying how Ronald and Eom were going to tear their full backs apart, and it never really happened, particularly Eom. Though i don't think Josh Key standing 5 yards away from him helped.
It was just one of those days. The majority of the team didn't perform as well as they could.

The substations didn't help, either.

Key did, does the same thing with Ronald. There is zero room to play balls past the full back in to space.

Eom very happy to play anywhere even rightwing back and but prefer 10 it’s his number jersey for the reason

That was arrogance and slight delusion on the part of our fans though.

It was an even game with Cardiff being as bad in the first half as we were in the second half yet the general consensus is still "we had an off day, they're still likely to be caught up in the relegation scrap".

I think both teams are actually far closer in ability than most on here would like to admit, remembering that they finished 5 points above us last season

Far from it, just putting it out there, that in my opinion he could turn out to be a great signing
I'm with you on that and I'm not suggesting he won't be a very good player for us. There have been posters hyping him up when we really haven't seen anything to support that yet, which is totally understandable given he's new to the club, the league, the country, etc.

I think it's fair to say he had a poor game against Cardiff, although there are other mitigating factors to that, including Key's performance as pointed out above.

That was arrogance and slight delusion on the part of our fans though.

It was an even game with Cardiff being as bad in the first half as we were in the second half yet the general consensus is still "we had an off day, they're still likely to be caught up in the relegation scrap".

I think both teams are actually far closer in ability than most on here would like to admit, remembering that they finished 5 points above us last season
Agreed, but we played badly whereas they galvanised after half time. We are
Both mid table tripe really, but I think we'll end up towards the top of mid table and they'll be at the bottom

Agreed, but we played badly whereas they galvanised after half time. We are
Both mid table tripe really, but I think we'll end up towards the top of mid table and they'll be at the bottom
I saw it as both teams played badly, them in the first half and us in the second. We're at a very similar ability level, somewhere between 12th and 16th come the end of the season would be my expectation

I saw it as both teams played badly, them in the first half and us in the second. We're at a very similar ability level, somewhere between 12th and 16th come the end of the season would be my expectation
Yeah I don't think you'll be far away

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back