• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ethan Laird

Pacemaker

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Ethan Laird played for QPR yesterday but was pretty anonymous, how he must regret being pulled back by Man Utd whilst playing well for us.

I am sure his attacking mindset would have benefited us for the remainder of that season, his defensive skills have not improved one iota.

Is QPR his 3rd loan club now in the space of less than 2 years?
It's not good for a player I don't think.
How does he feel a part of anything?

He needs to drop down a level and play at least a full season for one club.

Edit. 4th loan club!!!!

Small sections of the crowd booing him. Personally I don’t get that. Yes, his performances tailed off towards the end of his loan, but Utd recalled him, it wasn’t his decision to go. I’m sure he’d have loved to have stayed on with us, considering how it ended with him at Bournemouth.

dickythorpe said:
Is QPR his 3rd loan club now in the space of less than 2 years?
It's not good for a player I don't think.
How does he feel a part of anything?

He needs to drop down a level and play at least a full season for one club.

Edit. 4th loan club!!!!

Conor Gallagher also had 4 loans over 3 seasons and it didn't seem to do him any harm.

I take your point though, surely any footballer would benefit from a bit more stability than that. Regardless of Bournemouth being way better than us last season, United and Ethan must be regretting that particular decision. Perhaps he'll last the whole season at QPR.

I saw the same limitations in him yesterday as I saw when he was with us, doesn't look like to me that he's progressing at all although yesterday was only a snap shot. Shame as he seems a really nice kid. I don't think he will break into man utd first team any time soon.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back